This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon

edited May 2007 in Forum Stuff
Please try to stay on topic at least marginally. I know Pokemon cause heightened levels of excitement, but I ask you to at least make a half-hearted effort on my behalf.

Comments

• Apreche was the one who sidetracked the Mario Party thread!
    Now now, no pointing fingers. That first Pokemon post WAS somewhat relevant. We should just have a sticky called "Pokemon Related Discussion", so that all the Pokemon threads can be deleted.
    Now now, no pointing fingers. That first Pokemon post WAS somewhat relevant. We should just have a sticky called "Pokemon Related Discussion", so that all the Pokemon threads can be deleted.
    Them's fightin' words!
  • I don't understand the original purpose of this thread, but I am reclaiming it!

• Well that looked interesting until the cultivate a link with your Pokemon part. Not sure that is about.
  • I wonder how many people will learn about Nobunaga through playing thins game. Does it have Wakamoto shouting?
  • I wonder how many people will learn about Nobunaga through playing thins game. Does it have Wakamoto shouting?
    I'm sure the primary highlight of the game will Nobunaga's ambition :3

• Already posted about that in VGNews thread, but yea, the buying.
  • Do you guys think it'll have online multiplayer?
  • Do you guys think it'll have online multiplayer?
    If it does, it's going to be the doodoo DS multiplayer.
  • Yeah, true. Still, Advance Wars Wi-Fi was passable, so I'll stay relatively possible on this front. I want to Conquest Battle against you guys!
  • edited April 2012
    Gary Motherfucking Oak's Ambition.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Internet rumor is saying that Black and White 2 will be set in a totally new region with a combination of new Pokemon and Gen V Pokemon. Haven't seen anything concrete, though.
  • Internet rumor is saying that Black and White 2 will be set in a totally new region with a combination of new Pokemon and Gen V Pokemon. Haven't seen anything concrete, though.
    That would be amazing, but I'm being extremely cautious to believe that considering that there is basically nothing that is actually known about Black and White 2 besides the fact that they exist and that Kyurem is going to have two new formes.

• edited April 2012
    Well, there's these.
    Could just as easily be fake. Wouldn't be the first time. Cactus owl is pretty cool, though.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • edited April 2012
    The rumor post I saw included mention of the cactus-bird grass type and platypus water type starters, as well as a fire starter resembling an elephant.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that these breeds are starting to get a little ridiculous?
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that these breeds are starting to get a little ridiculous?
  • We're talking about a universe where evolutionarily(for a start) impossible creatures with immense destructive power are being handed to pre-pubescent children for the purpose of essentially having cockfights because they love them. I don't think that it ever WASN'T ridiculous.
  • Oh man, choosing between a cactus owl and a platypus might be one of the hardest decisions of my life.
  • I'm pretty sure those scans are fake. I think I remember reading a tweet from Bulbapedia denying its authenticity.
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that these breeds are starting to get a little Farfetch'd?
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that these breeds are starting to get a little Farfetch'd?

• Considering the wide range of animals we have here on earth...no, not really. I really do hope that owl cactus is real though, I want one.
    Okay Rob, next time I see you I am buying you a coffee or beer or something. That made me laugh so hard by sides ache. It was the perfect pun.
  • edited April 2012
    Some official info. It'll be set two years in the future after B&W in Unova, but with some geographic alterations, such as the fact that part of the region has frozen over.

Post edited by Sail on
  • Thats it then! Its an official sequel which opens up many new narrative plot points and character stuff. Gamefreak is doing good here, ill gladly pay the money for this over some crummy half sequel with slight alterations or pokemon
  • SO EXCITED. Also, I want to cosplay the new rival. I'm loving that jacket.