This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nine mod now

edited July 2012 in Everything Else
I mod now. Bow before me and ph34r me. Today ushers in a dark and oppressive time for the FRC forums, beginning with purging all the bad from you lot. We will do so by sending santa claus messages of you being bad, resulting in you not getting presents this christmas. As a result you will stop being bad.

There shall also be a strict policy regarding the worshipping of me. Six times daily for a start. You shall enjoy this because it makes you happy and makes me happy too to boot. Win-win situation if I say so myself. Methods of worshipping me include donations, making things for me, speaking highest of me (this one is cumulative across the forums, so speak higher and higher of me to worship me in this way), and correcting people when they're wrong and/or insane, or named Apreche.

People shall also be disallowed to insult and speak ill of others under my rule without explicit permission from yours truly for each instance of insult and ill-speak to be done.

Breaking these rules shall have dangerous repercussions, though banishment will not be one of those since we know those are useless anyway. More rules to be added as they are written out by me or offered by my subjects. You may begin right this instant.

Comments

• /frcf/circlejerk
  • "Hey Scott wanna make Nine a mod?"
    "Shit yeah, that'll be great for one night!"
    "And then we'll ban him again?"
    "You know it."
  • Cool Member status.
  • /frcf/circlejerk
    That's the front page of the forums. Oh wait. It's every page of the forums.

• "Hey Scott wanna make Nine a mod?"
    "Shit yeah, that'll be great for one night!"
    "And then we'll ban him again?"
    "You know it."
    NOT UNLESS I GET THERE FIRST!
  • edited July 2012
    You are not a mod. If you are a mod, edit this post.
    However, I thought the above was funny, so good job.

Done
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Aww did you get little trolling blue balls after I got bored with you? So precious...
  • Aww did you get little trolling blue balls after I got bored with you? So precious...
    You're not banned yet? Yeah, I'm pro-Nine mod.

• edited July 2012
    Aww did you get little trolling blue balls after I got bored with you? So precious...
    You're not banned yet? Yeah, I'm pro-Nine mod.
    Yeah, I'm into it. Should be good for a laugh.

Post edited by Churba on
  • edited July 2012
    You must have found an exploit! Interesting!
    Maybe we should just keep you as mod. It will be entertaining, to say the least.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • You must have found an exploit!
    Yes, an exploit in peoples' brains.
  • You must have found an exploit!
    Yes, an exploit in peoples' brains.
    ^
  • If you're really a mod, then why don't you change your status from member do admin on your forum profile?
  • edited July 2012
    Mr. Period is only a Member according to the profile, so clearly it isn't relevant.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Another notable role is "Grammar Probation". It's almost a pity there isn't anyone active with that status.
  • Nine's exploit is Andrew having a lark. Bow to my powah.
  • One would be silly not to figure that out right away.
  • Nine's exploit is Andrew having a lark. Bow to my powah.
    I was considering that as a possibility, and was just about to check logs to see if that was the case. Rym and Emily were fooled!

I also checked to make sure I had patched the forum, like I thought I did. Apparently I hadn't! I think I put the patches in the wrong folder the last time. So there was actually some XSS vunlerabilities available if you could trick me into clicking on a bad link or something. Most of the vulnerabilities are in plugins that we don't use. Most of those plugins are the unapproved. This is why I won't run some random code you guys.

Anyway, we are updated now, so there is at least one fewer XSS possibility available.
  • Another notable role is "Grammar Probation". It's almost a pity there isn't anyone active with that status.
    Scott Johnson.
    Scott Johnson.
    That doesn't show up anywhere, though; on his profile the role "Front Row Crew" takes precedence. I guess it can't display multiple roles.
    Scott Johnson.
    That doesn't show up anywhere, though; on his profile the role "Front Row Crew" takes precedence. I guess it can't display multiple roles.
    He doesn't actually have the role in the forum, but he is on probation.
  • So, what are all of the roles?
  • Let the golden age begin.
  • I still contend that Mr. Period was Nine all along. :p

That's what I love about this forum, man. I get older, it stays the same age.
  • edited July 2012
    Aww did you get little trolling blue balls after I got bored with you? So precious...
    Hey you, fuck off.

All hail Mod Nine.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I'm away from the forum for half a day and insanity happens. I do not accept our catboy emperor!
  • I, for one, welcome our new new Troll Overlord.
  • Although I am not a fan of catboys in general, I seem to have no choice but to bow to the insanity and power of this Cattroll.