This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Campaign Season 2012 (In Pictures)

edited July 2012 in Politics

Comments

• Is the top left William Shatner or Boris Yeltsin?
  • That's Michele Bachmann's husband.
  • Concerning that picture with Romney in the middle, I'm pretty sure the only minorities are in his Secret Service detail.

Although there is a person riding a Rascal in there.
  • edited July 2012
    Did someone hold a wrestling fund raiser for Romney?
    Post edited by Hitman Hart on
  • For some reason, that last pic reminds me of a Dr. Who episode where aliens disguised as politicians try to take over Britain.
  • For some reason, that last pic reminds me of a Dr. Who episode where aliens disguised as politicians try to take over Britain.
    That's cause it's a picture of 10 Downing Street.
    This I knew, I was just remarking on Romney's awkwardness. Although he looks more robotic, than alien.

Rotate 30 degrees left towards cameras, BZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Run smile program.
    This I knew, I was just remarking on Romney's awkwardness. Although he looks more robotic, than alien.
    Rotate 30 degrees left towards cameras, BZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Run smile program.

• Some crazy Obama=Hitler people were in my town today, snagged some shots of them.

• They're regulars at Downtown Crossing too. They referenced an ammendment so obscure, I had to look it up. I carry around a pocket Constitution, for Christ's sake. If you reference an ammendment so obscure that I don't know it, it won't be effective propaganda.
  • I'm pretty sure those are the Lyndon LaRouche people. They're absolutely crazy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche
  • I'm pretty sure those are the Lyndon LaRouche people. They're absolutely crazy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche
    They are, to both. When the redneck part of Massachusetts thinks you've gone too far, you've gone too far.
  • The LaRouchers appear on campus every semester. They are craaaaaaaaazy.
  • edited July 2012
    Post edited by 2bfree on
  • The LaRouchers appear on campus every semester. They are craaaaaaaaazy.
    My best description of LaRouchers would be they're what happens if you take Ron Paul fans from the evil mirror universe and get them hopped up on meth.

This picture is such meme bait.

This picture is such meme bait.
    "He pay up yet?"
    I'm a big boy now.

What is it with chickenhawks and Navy ships?
  • I never saw the point of making kids "support" political candidates. Let them stay home with the babysitter and play.
  • I never saw the point of making kids "support" political candidates. Let them stay home with the babysitter and play.
    The point is indoctrination. American politics is similar to religion: people are much more likely to support their parents' beliefs if they are forced to say they support it before they can truly understand it.