This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Thursday - Tickets

edited August 2012 in GeekNights

Tonight on GeekNights, as somewhat of a crab people episode, we present the fascinating topic of tickets (in light of PAX Prime 2012 selling out in record time). Scott GeekBites Getting Started with Dwarf Fortress (recall our interview with Tarn Adams, creator of said Drf Frtrss) and Rym GeekBites Venture Brothers. Rym made a pony video mashup with The Powerpuff Girls (but didn't make it his "Thing of the Day") and Scott has some video of his Summer Streets ride set to the best song in the world. We also, entirely driven by fancy, narrate a Youtube video about a cat).

Download MP3
Source Link
Post edited by Rym on

Comments

• If Scott is not going to be in NYC after PAX Prime, and Rym is away the following week, do you need some fill-in episodes? I remember you have a two year old interview with me that you've never aired.

Alternatively, because I'm in NYC the week after PAX, I could come round and do a guest host spot in place of Scott. Now that you're doing more traveling, Rym, we could compare some notes on that topic.
  • If Scott is not going to be in NYC after PAX Prime, and Rym is away the following week, do you need some fill-in episodes? I remember you have a two year old interview with me that you've never aired.

Alternatively, because I'm in NYC the week after PAX, I could come round and do a guest host spot in place of Scott. Now that you're doing more traveling, Rym, we could compare some notes on that topic.
    Do a show on Audiobooks vs Physical books, Luke :)