This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGfest 2013 badge group rate

edited September 2012 in Conventions
Ok guys, everyone who wants to be in the FRC badge group post here. Badges are $30 a piece. Come October 1st I'm going to start accepting money via paypal and then on October 15th I'm going to buy the badges. So effectively the cut off will be October 15th, you have a month to scratch together $30 if you want a cheaper badge.
Post edited by George Patches on

Comments

• Is this different than the group Coldguy is planning? Or are you coordinating that one?
  • Is this different than the group Coldguy is planning? Or are you coordinating that one?
    This is the same group, I just stepped up to handle it.
  • OK. Sign us up! Nuri and me, that is.
  • Sign me up, G!
  • Sign Viga in!
  • I approve of this, count me in.
  • Sign me up dude! :D
  • jah, me and phil
  • Right, I'm supposed to start collecting money. People can send it to me via paypal to gedavids@gmail.com. I want to collect all the money by the 15th and then buy the badges. If you want to send me money via snail mail, shoot me an email.
  • Sent my order for two.
  • edited October 2012
    Ok guys, I want to step this up as apparently Magfest may sell out. I want to get money and buy these ASAP.

I still need money from Pete+Nuri, Viga, Erwin, and Nukerjsr. I'm gonna fire off some emails to those who haven't paid.

EDIT: heard from Pete, still waiting to hear from Viga, Erwin, and Nukerjsr.

Does anyone have an email for Erwin and Nukerjsr?
  • Just waiting to hear from Viga and Erwin now.
  • I am sending it today :D
  • George get me a badge and I'll pay you next time I see you promise :-p
    1. Pete
    2. Nuri
    3. Phil
    4. Chie
    5. Coldguy
    6. Coldguy+1
    7. Nukerjsr
    8. Erwin
    9. Viga
    10. Scojo
    11. me
    Did I miss anyone?
  • These animated gifs confuse me when all that is being discussed is giving money to a guy to get discounted tickets
  • I enjoy watching other people try to organize things.
  • And Rym is the trooper on the left.
  • I enjoy watching other people try to organize things.
  • These animated gifs confuse me when all that is being discussed is giving money to a guy to get discounted tickets
    Rym used to be The Guy who organized all the convention logistics for the group. It's like experienced parents watching new parents. It's inherently amusing because you've been there.

• Final tally:
    1. Pete
    2. Nuri
    3. Phil
    4. Chie
    5. Coldguy
    6. Coldguy+1
    7. Nukerjsr
    8. Erwin
    9. Viga
    10. Jed
    11. Scojo
    12. me
    Did I miss anyone?

• OK all, everyone on this list has a badge now. A few people still owe me money, but overall I didn't have to front too much. My Google Voice number is 202-573-7198, use it to find me at the con to receive your badge.
  • OK all, everyone on this list has a badge now. A few people still owe me money, but overall I didn't have to front too much. My Google Voice number is 202-573-7198, use it to find me at the con to receive your badge.
    Didn't you just save a group name and just have us pick it up at the ticket booth? Less hunting down rerquired
  • But then he has to find you to get paid. This way is best.
    Didn't you just save a group name and just have us pick it up at the ticket booth? Less hunting down rerquired.
    I actually discovered after I posted this that I can name each badge individually. I'll do that later and then you guys should be able to pick them up on your own. Since, haz phone number in case people have trouble.
  • Just FYI to all, I got a confirmation email just now that we are all set and paid. Bit disconcerting considering I paid nearly 2 weeks ago, but good to know.
  • edited December 2012
    Hey all again. I need everyone that has a badge to fill out some info so that you can claim your badge come Magfest.

First and Last Name:
    Age as of MAGFest:

Want to Volunteer? Sign me up! What do I get for volunteering?
    Email Address:
    Postal Code:
    Emergency Contact Phone Number:
    Your Phone Number:
    What interests you? consoles arcade LAN music guests/panels videos tabletop games dealers tournaments
    How did you find MAGFest?
    Comments:
    Keep Me Updated: Send me emails relating to MAGFest in future years. View Our Privacy Policy

It's the same info you'd fill out if you were getting a badge individually. So just send that my way and I'll fill it in and get everyone squared away. Also, if you have any trouble the day of, contact me at gedavids@gmail.com or 202-573-7198.

Also, it's probably really important that your name and zip code match the ID you plan to reclaim your badge with.
  • DMed you with the Info George