This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How to kill an FPS.

edited October 2012 in Video Games
Battlefield: Bad Company will be getting a TV series!

And it'll be an Adam Sandler-produced comedy.

Comments

• I think it's more a case of sub-par design and construction that's brought the Battlefield series down to what it is.
  • Battlefield: Bad Company will be getting a TV series!

And it also sounds like the A-team, but with the names changed.

• I really like Bad Company so I have many mixed emotions about this.
  • Can I just have an animated series please?
  • I could see this working. The four characters in Bad Company are a good mix, and I can see there being a good show dynamic around them. It would probably have to be CG though, I don't think it would work with real actors.
  • Admittedly, having some EA people who were involved in the game does give more hope than usual, but it really depends on how much they listen to their advice.
  • Battlefield: Bad Company will be getting a TV series!

And it also sounds like the A-team, but with the names changed.
    Dude, Didn't you read the article. They are ex B-team. B. That's totally different from A.

• Admittedly, having some EA people who were involved in the game does give more hope than usual
    Yes, because everyone loves EA!
    Adam Sandler has also been pumping out really great stuff lately.
  • Admittedly, having some EA people who were involved in the game does give more hope than usual
    Yes, because everyone loves EA!
    Adam Sandler has also been pumping out really great stuff lately.
    I'm sorry, I use reddit, but I'm not part of the hate-ea-for-karma bandwagon. Hating on EA is trendy, but I'm trying to be realistic - EA might be bad, but their individual employees are just people, and clearly, they're going to be picking mostly people who care about the franchise.
  • edited October 2012
    I'm sorry, I use reddit, but I'm not part of the hate-ea-for-karma bandwagon. Hating on EA is trendy, but I'm trying to be realistic - EA might be bad, but their individual employees are just people, and clearly, they're going to be picking mostly people who care about the franchise.
    Does Adam Sandler care about the franchise? That's my question.

Out of all the potential options at their disposal, would giving it to the guy who made Jack & Jill and That's My Boy be the wisest of them?
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • Id believe Sandler cares about the Battlefield franchise before I believe EA does honestly
  • edited October 2012
    Does Adam Sandler care about the franchise? That's my question.
    I didn't know Adam Sandler worked at EA.

Also, it's not necessarily Adam Sandler producing it, it's his production company that's producing it. It's a toss up as to if he's even going to be involved, Happy Madison isn't exactly a two-men-and-an-accountant operation.
    Id believe Sandler cares about the Battlefield franchise before I believe EA does honestly
    EA probably doesn't, no. But the people who worked for EA on the production of the game most likely do.
    Post edited by Churba on