This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Apparently. I just wish I knew how the hell it got there in the first place. Magic Bacon Fairies?
    Man, that is awesome Victor.
    I like arguements.
    That's...a problem.
  • Why is liking arguments a problem? An argument is just a more intense discussion. People form teams in high school for the express purpose of arguing.
  • Why is liking arguments a problem? An argument is just a more intense discussion. People form teams in high school for the express purpose of arguing.
    I think he is using the word argument from the word as it is colloquially used (a bullshit way by the way), not the correct way as you are espousing it.
    I think he is using the word argument from the word as it is colloquially used (a bullshit way by the way), not the correct way as you are espousing it.
    Even using the colloquial way of the term "argument," it's still the conflict that comes from them that is the issue. They have definitely been climbing over that line of offense rather than simply disapproval as Luke has been concerned.
  • Not generally because of me. I'm not usually the one calling names. At any rate it's been pretty sedate here for days. Why rehash this?
  • Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is: Did he use the Elmo voice?
  • edited November 2012
    Why do you do this American news..?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2012
    Why do you do this American news..?
    Because it makes a good story (in their eyes). That is the only reason TMZ and Perez Hilton exist.

Post edited by Geo on
  • Why do you do this American news..?
    Welcome to 20th and 21st Century journalism, where the facts are made up and the sources don't matter.

• Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is: Did he use the Elmo voice?
    "Tickle me, Elmo."
  • He'd have a French Tickler if he grew that mustache out.
  • Why do you do this American news..?
    Welcome to 20th and 21st Century journalism, where the facts are made up and the sources don't matter.
    Miraculously, I'm only mildly offended and don't feel like yelling at you.

• "That's right the points are like sources and facts to American journalists!"
  • edited November 2012
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Oh wait, I just remembered that I'm not a freshman in high school anymore and I don't know how to diagram sentences.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • edited November 2012
    That's a hell of a headline, tell you what. Not that I expect much from the Daily Mail, in fact, that's actually exceeding my expectations for them, despite being awful.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Who said that? I really hope it was a US Congressman.
  • Who said that? I really hope it was a US Congressman.
    Fortunately not. It was William Lane Craig, a professional christian apologist.

• I always thought it was interesting that those who defend Christ's name use the moniker of "apologist". When I was deeply religious I thought it was just a weird English thing.

Now I'm starting to think it's because they hold such reprehensible opinions that they really need to be apologizing for it all the time.
  • Does anyone give THEMSELVES the moniker "apologist"? I don't think I've ever seen that.
  • edited November 2012
    Topless Robot's 5 worst Fan Fiction Fridays. Keep in mind that #5 made me a little physically ill, what with the Incest literal-brainfucking scat rape. You have been warned.

EDIT: from #4: "The throe of desperate passion gave the red turtle to strength for morally justified rape."
    WHY AM I DOING THIS!?
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • Being into fanfiction is a bit like being into anime. You get into it because there is some geniunely very good things out there. You keep at it because the tons of terrible stuff is even more entertaining.
  • I feel like these are literally the worst things I've ever seen. No shock site or Boku no Pico underaged all-male threesome gif could ever top double tentacle car penetration, IMHO.
  • Well. That's certainly a thing.