This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Family Guy Star Wars was teh win

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
If you didn't see it, you lose. Get on BT right now.

It was amazing. The episode came as close to a shot-by-shot remake of Episode IV as can be done in an hour, and it captured every little nuance of the original theatrical film. Peter Solo shot first. It spliced explosions and smoke trails from the film, and it almost looked like they were animating right over movie cells.

It was perfect.

Comments

• I agree. I loved it and now I regret not recording it.

Ha! Meg only showed up as that worm alien thing in the garbage room.
  • I really liked the end when they were talking about Robot Chicken doing the episode already.
  • I really liked the end when they were talking about Robot Chicken doing the episode already.
    Aren't they made by the same guy?
    Peter Solo shot first.
    But... Greedo shot first in the original.
  • edited September 2007
    Seth Green only voices Chris on Family Guy, but he does Robot Chicken.

I always though Han shot first?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Han Solo shot first.
  • edited September 2007
    I watched The War on PBS, a much better choice for tonight's TV viewing.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Fuck all of it, Heroes is tomorrow. That's the ONLY TV I watch. On the internet.
  • edited September 2007
    GAH...I forgot about this...oh well...<camps isohunt>
    Post edited by raquor on
  • Heroes season 2 starting? Awesome :D *readies the downloads*
  • It was a really good episode, but I have to say that the thing that made it awesome with the argument between Peter and Chris at the end about Robot Chicken, that was hilarious.

Did anyone else watch the Simpsons? It was actually good, and the whole opening was different and picked up from the end of the movie.
  • Fuck all of it, Heroes is tomorrow. That's the ONLY TV I watch. On the internet.

Agreed. Do you know what time/channel it's coming on TV?
  • edited September 2007

Fuck all of it, Heroes is tomorrow. That's the ONLY TV I watch. On the internet.

Agreed. Do you know what time/channel it's coming on TV?
    NBC 9pm eastern. 8 central.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • NBC 9pm eastern. 8 central.
    Right After PrisonBreak (different channel though)
  • NBC 9pm eastern. 8 central.
    Right After PrisonBreak (different channel though)
    Was PrisonBreak any good? My friend loves it, but I've never seen it.
  • I tried the first episode and never went back. Besides Heroes, I watch Jericho on network TV. Anyone like that?
  • Nope. Just Heroes. Family Guy I get on DVD :)

Other than that, M*A*S*H is the only thing I watch...
  • I couldn't stop laughing throughout this entire show. I agree, my favorite parts where when Han Solo shot first and the end with the Robot Chicken joke. Poor Meg being the trash compartment swamp monster. XD I will definitely be downloading this later on.

Woot for Heroes tonight! I've been watching season 1 for the last 2 weeks by watching either 1 or 2 episodes a day. Before the premiere I'll be watching the season 1 finale. I'm very excited. ^_^
  • I can't believe I missed it, well I guess I will get it on you tube eventually but first I need to finish this week exams :P
  • Awesome Doctor Who reference! :P