This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Backhand Compliment the Poster Abover You

edited January 2013 in Forum Game
I think it's really great how you guys are content to just argue on a forum all day instead of doing something more productive with your life. No, really, good for you! Most people would have given up and stopped wasting their time by now.
Post edited by Sail on

Comments

• Better than using an excuse to edit some crappy podcast just so you make yourself sound impressive on your résumé.
  • That wasn't really a backhand compliment, but nice try!
  • Ah good, now here's a guy who knows how to give backhanded compliments. You've probably had a lot of practice!
  • edited January 2013
    You beautifully channel the over weight, angry, forum troll who lives with his mom stereotype.
    Post edited by spikespiguel1 on
  • I'd had you pegged as an idiot for a while, but you recently proved otherwise. Well done!
  • edited January 2013
    You've got such great music. My Bloody Valentine, TMBG, Cake -- definitely not major label artists whose sales fund Ke$ha and similar garbage pop.
    Though you do get serious points for listening to the AJJ.
    EDIT: Ninja'd that was meant for Sail.

Pete, you have such great taste in history. Vikings are such a useful and relevant part of our culture.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Good job fighting The Man!
  • edited January 2013
    Hey, at least I'm not foolish enough to care about social issues.
    EDIT: I should add that your comment actually made me laugh out loud.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • You're so hip with your net lingo.
  • You're loyal. Despite the fact that your hat and general attitude are more than 70 years out of date, you still stick with them. That takes guts.
  • You're probably not a practicing pedophile.
  • Rym DeCoster you're my hero.
  • You must have lost weight, you look less chunky.
  • Your choice of pony avatar is perfectly acceptably even tho Rainbow Dash would have made you look like less of a wanna be Brony.
  • I think your only 90% insane, unlike many who share your opinions.
  • edited January 2013
    Your choice of a red-ring-of-death avatar is perfectly acceptable even though it distinguishes you as a filthy console gamer instead of part of the PC master race.
    EDIT: @spikespiguel, was ninja'd by Andrew

Andrew, you're the penultimate atheist.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • edited January 2013
    Your continued presence in this thread is welcome because you're so easy to backhandedly compliment.
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • AmpAmp
    edited January 2013
    You are all people. The quality however remains to be seen.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • I've seen the quality of person you are. It's about what I expected.
  • You guys must be really, really nice people as you're all struggling to make effective backhanded compliments.
  • The quality of your photography shows that you have accepted and embraced your obvious feminine attributes.
  • AmpAmp
    edited January 2013
    There is certainly something positive about you, what it is Im not to sure but its there.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • edited January 2013
    I love how your Goth-y avatar accentuates your depressing forum posts.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • edited January 2013
    Your work in physics definitely adds to humanity's massive store of debatably useful knowledge.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • @Timo ooooh thats a good one.
  • edited January 2013
    Your spelling and grammar are better than Scott Johnson's.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • You're really cool for someone who drinks so much beer.
  • You make good kids music.
  • You are a rapper.