This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Official GeekNights CounterStrike: GO Server

Comments

• It seemed to be the dicks night out, so I decided to get off.
  • I have no idea what was going on. It was my first time using a mike so that was fun. User_Name and I had some great games against each other.
  • Listen, guys, can you please stop walling. I was looking RIGHT AT YOU.
  • Its all I could hear was Walling! Sort your shit out its Walling! It was made even more funny by the fact that I managed to lock myself out of my key bord and lose the ability to shoot.
  • I don't get why Rym didn't just straight up kick both. Or at least tell them to shut up.
  • I just got on... Looks like I missed it.
  • I just got on... Looks like I missed it.
    By about ~3 hours.
  • Server's mad fucked up, yo. Clipping is all weird, the whole other team suicides on round start, weird issues.
  • Server's mad fucked up, yo. Clipping is all weird, the whole other team suicides on round start, weird issues.
    A recent CS update caused issues on many servers. I haven't had a chance to investigate yet. I think there is an update since that one that resolves it.
  • So after the hilarity of last week are people up for another game this Friday? Same crazy time, same crazy place?
  • Are people up for some rounds tonight? Not sure if the server is still on the fritz, if it is some rounds of killing floor instead? See you all in half an hour hopefully.
  • I'll reboot the server if it is still error.

I have some new maps I might slip into the rotation this weekend.
  • I can actually, probably, play tonight. So I'd be game for some CS:GO, (I think I also have Killing Floor.)
  • Cool well Im loading up now, if something is wrong then I'll let you know Rym. Still having mike problems where it won't play my voice back through the headphones which is irritating but hey. See you all in there.
  • edited February 2013
    Sorry, Netrunner.
    I'll reboot the server if it is still error.
    Just took a pic of the server for you.

Yep. Still error.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I won't be able to make it tonight internet has been down since Tuesday.
  • Yeah still not working so well, spent some time sitting in a box just to feel a bit like Snake. When do you think you will have the rest done by Rym?
  • If the box thing isn't fixed by a server reboot, and a re-install of the server also doesn't fix it, I'll probably just give up on the server. ;^)
  • Well shit :P Is it worth sticking around for it tonight or hit up something else?
  • edited February 2013
    Anno 2070 is over there. Sandbox co-op with Joe and I. We're pretty cool.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Coming up to that time of the week again. Who is up for some round this week?
  • If I get my new hard drive before then I'm game.
  • If I get my new hard drive before then I'm game.
    Look forward to it. Will be heading on around 10ish UK time.

• I'll be on, probably from about midnight Berlin time (2300 GMT).
  • Sounds cool, it will be good to get some games on it has been to long.
  • In and playing who else is jumping in?
  • It won't let me join the server. Session expired, or something.
  • win 7 games in a row... then I win 6....
  • I'll be on in a few min.