This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• Wait, does that imply that the trainer will evolve into a Pikachu?

More importantly, the trainer (and by extension, all humans) are Pokemon?
  • No. That was the welcome first images in the tumblr. That's more than likely the artist. Check of the images in the link.
    She's in 8th grade. I'm 3 years her elder. Even my cartoons mock me.
  • edited April 2013
    via Rym on Twitter: I really wish I remembered what Ro had said just then.

I really wish I remembered what I said there too. This make for a fun picture to add captions to.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • "Some say, this room is still haunted by the Persian carpet peddler who lived here."
  • "Of course you could change all of this ... if you make a contract with me."
  • "I'm not sure if I like this whole 'eating while lying on your back' thing."
  • "it happens to everyone right? right?"
  • Can't say I remember what was said either. I do remember it being an awesome meal though.
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2013
    Was the restaurant really lit like that or did the taker of the picture put a filter on his/her camera? It looks like something out The Darjeeling Limited.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Yeah. It's a Moroccan restaurant with low lighting and carpets all over the walls, cushion for seats, and a low round table for everyone to commune closely together.
  • I like the use of htop in the lower left corner...
  • ..."Playing Bullet For My Valentine".
  • edited April 2013
    And the fact this appears to be a themed version of RatPoison or similar running on top of a version of XFCE with compositing.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That animated skull is the ASCII version of the "keep out" sign you hang on your doorknob to let your little sister know who's boss.
  • I find it amusing that gifs are put in this thread and not the Random .gif thread.
  • Where is it from? I fear that this could be a new trend developing.
    That needs to end with them pulling away a sign and revealing the truth:

Sundress season.
  • Sundresses look good on anyone, even dudes.
  • I find it amusing that gifs are put in this thread and not the Random .gif thread.
    Depends on whether it's the hard or soft G gif.
  • edited April 2013

Edit before the double post!

This was just received by my office. That vet has some ire. It made me laugh really.

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited April 2013
    All British military vessels carry tea making facilities.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Not all, but all tanks do.
  • Now we just need to get espresso machines installed in the US tanks.