This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Urbance

Comments

• Looks like the opening sequence to the Kinect Dance game on 360.
  • Is it shonen fighting of DJs and dancing in cybperunk future? Because that's pretty much the place I want to live.
  • It's a girls vs boys shonen fighting apparently.
    In the big city, gender war rises. Sex is prohibited because of a genetic deadly virus. Ruled by hate and anger, boys and girls grow up apart from each other, forming rivals gangs.
  • Whoa, you guys are just finding out about this now?
  • Is it shonen fighting of DJs and dancing in cybperunk future? Because that's pretty much the place I want to live.
    Here ya go.

• It's a girls vs boys shonen fighting apparently.
    In the big city, gender war rises. Sex is prohibited because of a genetic deadly virus. Ruled by hate and anger, boys and girls grow up apart from each other, forming rivals gangs.
    Holy crap, I swear I wrote that screenplay in second grade. Got on trouble with the teachers for being a segregationist.
  • edited May 2013
    Definitely not the most..inspired of premises isn't it. Visuals are unique enough to get me interested, reminds me of the anime Redline.
    Post edited by lifecircle on
  • I don't care if this ends up being an abortion of a story, I just want that soundtrack.