This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Thursday - Farts

edited May 2013 in GeekNights

Tonight on GeekNights, we talk about farts. More importantly, "Why do tiny silent farts, smell worse then big loud farts?" We consider the fattest guy and the smallest wheeled briefcase. We ponder Scott's lost water bottle and new umbrellas. We expound on PAX's abbreviated hours in light of its extra day. We think about changing facial hair. We wonder how we became the biggest citation for Dudebro. All of this, plus farts.

Download MP3
Source Link

Comments

• I'm so sad I wasn't a part of this conversation. :(
  • Has Geeknights jumped the shark?
  • Clearly you weren't here for the Puke and the Masturbation episode, luckily it wasn't the same episode.
  • Has Geeknights jumped the shark?
    Yeah, like five years ago.
  • Clearly you weren't here for the Puke and the Masturbation episode, luckily it wasn't the same episode.
    I remember not listening to the masturbation episode, because it scared me. I was, like, 13 at the time.
    I'll start saving farts for PAX.

• From my experience dealing with dogs their farts don't make a sound. Probably because of all their fur.
    I'll start saving farts for PAX.
    I really don't think you want a fart off with me. Ask Jeremy. I just like having conversations and stories about farts.
  • You know what's awesome? Kid farts. Especially when you smell something rank and think they shit their pants. OMG IT WAS JUST A FART! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
  • But you still sniffed that kid's butt to verify.
  • I watched Maximum Overdrive about 15 years ago. It's really dumb and, for quite a lot of the running time, really fun.

If I remember correctly, the Earth passes through the tail of a comet, and something in the comet brings the cars and trucks and bridges to life.
  • You know what's awesome? Kid farts. Especially when you smell something rank and think they shit their pants. OMG IT WAS JUST A FART! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
    With a baby, half the time I'm not sure if when he farts it's a real fart or of it was an actual poop.
  • But you still sniffed that kid's butt to verify.
    Best is when you fart near someone else's kid and they get blamed for it.
  • I would have loved to be a guest on this podcast to discuss my theory on the speed of fart smell propagation.
  • I would have loved to be a guest on this podcast to discuss my theory on the speed of fart smell propagation.
    We would love to hear it. Look at all this space you have for typing.
  • poots on newts
  • I like big farts and I cannot lie.
  • I periodically glance at this thread, expecting it to be a discussion about "facts". Maybe a show about how facts can be used for good or evil.

Nope, it's a show about poogas.
  • edited June 2013
    Finally listened to the episode. Anecdote about wobbly girl on bike reminded me of a week ago a wobbly girl on a bike that I almost hit because her start from a stop veered out of the bike lane and into my lane of traffic. If I wasn't watching her directly it is very likely that I would have hit her.

SO DON'T FUCKING WOBBLE ON A BIKE OR YOU'LL GET HIT BY A CAR AND I WON'T HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU.
    Post edited by MATATAT on