This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dragon*Con 2013: Now with 100% less pedophile ownership

Comments

• Edward Kramer squeezed out of D*Con ownership
    Dangit. One less valid criticism of DragonCon.

Still the same weekend as PAX Prime?

And here we observe the hater in his natural habitat - behind a keyboard, hunched slightly, full of smug self-importance.

He waits for an unsuspecting poster to take his carefully placed bait, and when they do, he strikes swiftly - keyboard rattling as he fires off his scathing troll.

And here we observe the hater in his natural habitat - behind a keyboard, hunched slightly, full of smug self-importance.

He waits for an unsuspecting poster to take his carefully placed bait, and when they do, he strikes swiftly - keyboard rattling as he fires off his scathing troll.

Scathed!

• Now if only that rapist from that other con would get kicked out. Wish I had more details but I can't remember, I just saw it on tumblr a few times.
  • Vic Mignagna?
  • edited July 2013
    Nope, Ryan Kopf. This was one of the posts I've seen floating around about him.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Vic Mignagna?
    To be fair, he's never been accused of touching anybody, just of having like 20 14 year olds in his room.
  • Oh man I didn't know he hit that level of scumbag status.
    He was a judge at Anime Expo Idol one year and he seemed creepy when girls auditioned. Still, having so many 14 year old's in your room is fucking creepy as hell.
    He was a judge at Anime Expo Idol one year and he seemed creepy when girls auditioned. Still, having so many 14 year old's in your room is fucking creepy as hell.
    I don't know if it was literally 20. It was a certain number of girls that were quite young is all I know.