This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Via Fark:
    This computer is NEVER OBSOLETE.
    Wow, that's actually a badass DOS gaming box. Also, the only desktop computer that is never obsolete is the Apple 2gs. Search on Google. People are burning CDs, playing mp3s, sending instant messages, browsing the web and playing Wolfenstein 3D with their Apple 2gses. Believe it.
  • Ed Gein has a posse.
  • The Wilhelm Scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio
  • Lolcat Bible

1. Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat waz invisible, & he maded the skiez & da earths, but he did not eated it.
    16. So liek teh Ceiling Cat lieks teh ppl lots and he sez 'Oh hai I givez u my only son and ifs u beleevs in him u wont evr diez no moar, k?'

17. Cuz teh Ceiling Cat not snd hiz son 2 take all yur cookies, but so u cud maek moar cookies 4EVAR!"
  • Lolcat Bible
    1. Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat waz invisible, & he maded the skiez & da earths, but he did not eated it.
    16. So liek teh Ceiling Cat lieks teh ppl lots and he sez 'Oh hai I givez u my only son and ifs u beleevs in him u wont evr diez no moar, k?'

17. Cuz teh Ceiling Cat not snd hiz son 2 take all yur cookies, but so u cud maek moar cookies 4EVAR!"
    Wow. I'd buy a Bible if it was ever sold translated like that. Then I would go to church just to show people to piss off. *evil laugh*
  • Live Action Super Smash Bros.

I started out liking this ironically, but I like it for reals.
  • edited October 2007
    My favorite band, Thrice, who I took my username from, is releasing the first half their new album next week. It's a four part release with six songs on each disc representing a separate element; Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. Each disc will have a significantly different feel and style to the songs, representative of their respective element. The ones being released next week are the Fire and Water discs. Here are two preview songs that they have released:

Firebreather (Fire Disc)

Digital Sea (Water Disc)
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Live Action Super Smash Bros. I started out liking this ironically, but I like it for reals.

"You know what they call a Nintendo Wii in France? Nintendo Royale with Cheese."
  • Live Action Super Smash Bros.I started out liking this ironically, but I like it for reals.
    "You know what they call a Nintendo Wii in France? Nintendo Royale with Cheese."
    This video woke me up this morning. Awesome.
  • This is what really happened.
  • edited October 2007

Philip Glass is so awesome.
    Post edited by Mr. Eric on
  • edited October 2007
    www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/389878
    Flannel's The Legend of Delda is an Ocarina of Time parody, and I felt that this one is pretty unique in style. The story is the general "gamer wakes up in the game world".
    Post edited by omegafinal on
  • Oh, another thing. Some of you guys have probably already seen this, since it's been floating around the internets for a while.

What Am I?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s
  • I'm not sure if this is old or if all of you heard of this but I found this hilarious. This guy from Albion reviews bootleg gaming systems. If the system weren't funny itself his spin is funnier. Plus I have a weakness for accents! ^_^

• "Satan's ringtone" OMG! XD Awesome vids Viga
  • edited October 2007
    Viga, If you can tell the guy is English call him English, Albion is only when you also want to include Scotland, Ireland, Whales and the other minor islands.
    Other than that, awesome.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Sorry 'bout that...*bows*
  • edited October 2007
    It's alright.
    My thing: Papercraft laptops!
    [Afterthought] In the mindless self indulgence video the first box (one with the nuke on it) also has a firewire symbol on the side. Geek points +1
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Metal Marines is on Virtual Console today. Buy it!
  • Vash The Desparado

Full size download (Requires signup)
  • edited October 2007
    I played this probably 10 times today. The song reminds me of old school anime a bit and the animation is great. I might be a bit biased though because I love Genshiken! BTW, this is the opening to the new season that just came out!

Post edited by Viga on
  • @ Viga with the Genshiken

YAY. I didn't even realize Genshiken was coming out with a second season! Makes me sad that I can afford the first season right now... >>; Download, to the rescue! I'll buy it when I have the moolah. But... Yay, thanks! I'm so happy to know that. It's one of my favorite shows too!!
  • edited October 2007
    Colbert for President!  

Post edited by Erwin on
  • Link doesn't work.
  • I hope this one does.
  • GO COLBERT! WOOOOO!!!
    ....Now, to figure out if he's serious.. After Arnold (Impossible-to-spell-last-name) actually won for Governor of California, I never know... >>;

I don't think we had any Canadian celebrities become Prime Minister, or Premier or anything.

Wait, there's no such thing as a Canadian celebrities. We get all our entertainment from Japan or the US. =O I forgot about that.
  • Is he really running? Like, has he filed the paperwork? Or is this a Dave Barry-esque joke?