This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Check your forum email address

edited August 2013 in Forum Stuff
The email address you have registered for the forum MUST be correct and working. If not, you will be temporarily banned until you can provide me with a new working email address. I am banning peoples now.

Comments

• But Black Dynamite!
  • edited August 2013
    How are you testing this? Also, how will they provide you with a new address if not via the forum?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • How are you testing this? Also, how will they provide you with a new address if not via the forum?
    They can email me.

I know if your email address is bad because I get MAILER-DAEMON emails from the bounces.
  • I checked by going to the edit my account option under my profile and verifying that it was indeed spelled correctly.
  • edited August 2013
    How are you testing this? Also, how will they provide you with a new address if not via the forum?
    They can email me.
    So people can steal accounts right now by emailing and pretending to be someone with an invalid email address? After all, they can't email you from the invalid address because it's invalid :D
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • How are you testing this? Also, how will they provide you with a new address if not via the forum?
    They can email me.
    So people can steal accounts right now by emailing and pretending to be someone with an invalid email address? After all, they can't email you from the invalid address because it's invalid :D
    I know who people are. The problem is people who registered with real emails that are now dead. Like they used their cable company email address, but now they use Gmail.
  • My address listed is valid but I have not recieved an email.
  • My address listed is valid but I have not recieved an email.
    What email have you not recieved? Right now I'm only concerned with people who are bouncing.
  • edited August 2013
    Oh, I thought you were sending out emails to see if they could not be delivered.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • No he just made it so you can't login the forum and you have to e-mail to get access.