This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

First!

2»

Comments

• Oh neat it shows who is online now.
  • Yeah. Mobile is better with pages and not loading of more comments.
  • Well, it will take some time to get used to, but it will be nice not to have to use google to search in this forum.
  • edited October 2013
    Had a really productive day so I'm fine with not getting in first. I also got the last post on the old forum.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Weird, I want to change my forum picture, but it won't let me.
  • I like this change.

Very open; so blue; so Doge.
  • Wow; Much cost; search Works.
  • jlawson70 said:

Weird, I want to change my forum picture, but it won't let me.

Can you explain in more detail exactly what happens? Does anyone else have this issue?
  • Apreche said:

jlawson70 said:

Can you explain in more detail exactly what happens? Does anyone else have this issue?
    I also have that issue it says I don't have permission to do that.
  • usrName said:

Apreche said:

jlawson70 said:

I asked the Vanilla people about it, and I'm waiting for a response. The only permission I can see that might have anything to do with it is the "edit profiles" permission. But it seems to me like that might give you permission to edit everyone's profile, not just your own profile.
  • Apreche said:

usrName said:

Apreche said:

jlawson70 said:

I asked the Vanilla people about it, and I'm waiting for a response. The only permission I can see that might have anything to do with it is the "edit profiles" permission. But it seems to me like that might give you permission to edit everyone's profile, not just your own profile.
    So essentially what Nine did when he turned into everyone, but in reverse? I am not anti-this.
  • edited October 2013
    Greg said:

So essentially what Nine did when he turned into everyone, but in reverse? I am not anti-this.

Puh-lease. That was just the forum software going haywire. It's happened before with other usernames. Hardly any reason to pin the blame on me, you dick.

Also fuck this homosexual planet, with a penis. I just got used to having all the crap to the right. AND NOW IT'S BACK ON THE LEFT SIDE. Fuck you Apreche! You're doing this shit on purpose!
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • So, the forum has ads at the bottom of it now. None of you are seeing it, because you're all using ad block, but because of bullshit I had to briefly not have it today and learned that the forum has ads.
  • Greg said:

So, the forum has ads at the bottom of it now. None of you are seeing it, because you're all using ad block, but because of bullshit I had to briefly not have it today and learned that the forum has ads.

The only ad is the project wonderful ad on the bottom of the sidebar. There has always been a single project wonderful ad on the side. I just changed the shape of it to match the shape of this forum. If you are seeing another ad besides that, then that is probably a malware on that computer inserting its own ads onto sites and things where they don't belong.
  • It said my comment will be shown when it is approved. Please make that "feature" stop working.
  • It said my comment will be shown when it is approved. Please make that "feature" stop working.

I have no idea why this is happening. There is no place for me to approve comments anywhere. The moderation queue is empty.
  • edited November 2013
    I have a bug to report. iPhone 4, Safari, iOS7. In mobile view, after clicking on a thread if I hit the browser back button after the new page has appeared but before it finishes loading, it returns to a main page where I appear to be logged out until I refresh.

It doesn't happen every time but surely I'm not the only one who has run into this.
    Post edited by Sail on