This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon

1234568»

Comments

• Eryn said:

Oh PUCL? *curious*

There was a rivalry between PUCL and WTPT back in the day. I was part of WTPT back then!

...those were fun times.

• I've realized I could use a Drillburr for Christmas to round out my team. Does anybody have Black/White and want to trade?
  • I've got loads, but I left my Pokemon at school. I can hook you up if you can wait until after New Year's.
  • It's not the top, but close enough.

• Anyone want to buy a Pokemon website? Since my kid has outgrown (shocking!) The games I just don't have the desire to run the site anymore.
  • edited January 2014
    I'll take your site from your hands! I love PokeFarm!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • VentureJ said:

I'll take your site from your hands! I love PokeFarm!

Are you active on there? Different username?
  • It was SniperDragon, I think. My original username here. Haven't been active in years, but when I ran The Pallet Tribune (The Pokemon Times back then), a lot of the members loved going there.

I think your Gym System was awesome.
  • Message me on there and we can talk.
  • I've realized I could use a Drillburr for Christmas to round out my team. Does anybody have Black/White and want to trade?

I don't have loads of them like I thought I did, but I do still have a Drilbur for you. Friend code is: 1636-1550-3445.
  • edited January 2014
    Ruffas said:

I've realized I could use a Drillburr for Christmas to round out my team. Does anybody have Black/White and want to trade?

I don't have loads of them like I thought I did, but I do still have a Drilbur for you. Friend code is: 1636-1550-3445.
    Well, I currently have Internet and free time, so is there a Pokemon from X that you'd like?

Edit: it looks like my 3DS doesn't like that friend code...
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • That's what the Pal Pad tells me it is. Apparently I hadn't connected to NWC enough. I'll try moving it to Black 2 tomorrow and see if that works any better (assuming trading's that easy between Gen V and VI).
  • Oh, I'm using X/Y, so the friend codes are different. Well, that sucks.
  • Bummer. Is there any way to trade besides the PokeBank?
  • Allegedly not. Apparently, Excadrill can show up in the Steel-type friend safari, but I don't have any friends with steel-type safaris...
  • I just got a drilbur on wonder trade last night. Let me know if you'd like me to breed it for you.
  • I'm looking for some well bred Gastly. Without Spiritomb, Gengar is the next best evil Pokemon. Only evil or cute Pokes for me thx.
  • Do both, get Espurr.
  • Do both, get Espurr.

This is not cute.

This is cute.

Also this

• You have a messed up definition of cute if you don't think Espurr is the cutest new pokemon. Just saying.
  • Neito said:

You have a messed up definition of cute if you don't think Espurr is the cutest new pokemon. Just saying.

It's not even smiling. It's clearly disturbed.
  • I think it straddles the line between cute and evil/disturbing rather well.
  • Espurr art is about 50/50 cute and disturbing. It literally looks like one poke and it is gonna lose control (it is the restraint pokemon after all)
  • I am only interested in pokes that are 100% cute or 100% evil.
  • I was breeding Gastlys a while back for good Natures. I can't speak to the IVs, but if you want one I can see if I have any left.