This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's handegg season

Comments

• I know I'm drinking the Seahawks Kool Aid, but this commercial with Derrick Coleman gives me all the feels. The dialogue is ingenious and inspirational.

Also that touchdown with the ball bouncing off the helmet back on December 2nd was pretty awesome.

• Is it tomorrow yet?

• edited January 2014
    God, can the Seahawks just lose already? You guys have one winning season and you think your the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Andrew said:

God, can the Seahawks just lose already? You guys have one winning season and you think your the greatest thing since sliced bread.

As someone who will probably root for the Hawks only because I hate the 49ers and Silicon Vallye and San Francisco and California in general, Hawks fans aren't really doing much to make me love them. This is the one year I'm in for the AFC. Golden Boy or Manning Bros. Either one is fine by me.
  • edited January 2014
    Seahawks fans are happy because we did well last season and really well this season. Enthusiasm is what it's all about.

Also why are you hating on a team for their fans and not concentrate on the performance of the team?

Seahawks give so much props to their fans which increases their enthusiasm for them.

Even if we lose (which I doubt) it's been a great year being a Seahawks fan.

I can also understand how non-fans perceive us as obnoxious. I see other fans like that and I don't hate, just pay no mind.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited January 2014
    Rochelle said:

Also why are you hating on a team for their fans and not concentrate on the performance of the team

This attitude seems pretty consistent with any of Scott's opinions about Philadelphia's sports teams, I mean aside for the Eagles being absolute garbage.
    Post edited by Jordan O. on
  • edited January 2014
    It's almost tomorrow's tomorrow in Singapore already.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • Austrian TV promo

• This game is over.
  • Yup. Two point conversion? Oops.
  • It is time. Go Hawks!
  • Good start, Hawks.
  • Wait, I thought this was supposed to be the loudest stadium in the world?
  • If you're a Seattle fan and the world outside of your state doesn't exist, it is.
  • Refs are giving the game away to Seattle
  • Andrew said:

Refs are giving the game away to Seattle

In the NFL the fix is always in. Whatever it takes to make the game more exciting.

Anyone else notice how the AFC game was football perfection. No fumbles, picks, muffed punts, etc. Not many penalties or other things that have to be reviewed. Notice it aired on CBS, the old people network.

Then you've got the NFC game. Real football. Nasty injuries. Fumbles everywhere. Real football. It's airing on FOX.
  • edited January 2014
    Seahawks and 49ers are fighting pretty hard to see who gets crushed by Denver
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Andrew said:

Seahawks and 49ers are fighting pretty hard to see who gets crushed by Denver

TRUTH. All in Manning Bros.
  • I want to see a Super Manning Bros. football game. Come 'on Nintendo! It could be your Mario Golf of this generation!
  • Andrew said:

I want to see a Super Manning Bros. football game. Come 'on Nintendo! It could be your Mario Golf of this generation!

Sounds like a good ROM hack.
  • Can't wait for the Weed Bowl now.
  • Sherman X Crabtree gon' bro up like baby Hanabi!
  • OH GODDDD THAT POST GAME INTERVIEW MADE THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME!!

"Who was talking about you?"
  • Andrew said:

OH GODDDD THAT POST GAME INTERVIEW MADE THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME!!

"Who was talking about you?"

I think it brought down Reddit. Everyone must be furiously remixing that shit. I can't wait until this youtube search bears fruit. I'm even reloading imgur directly waiting for the treasure chest to open.
  • He pretty much cut a WWE promo.
  • Apparently this isn't new for Sherman.

• Thank you Internet.

• Yeah. Sherman could have been better, but there is history between him and Harbaugh.

But yeah. So happy. I don't give a shit what the haters are saying. Drink my salty tears of joy.