This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Presents Utena: ep11

GeekNights Presents: Utena
Episode 11

In this episode, the eleventh of Shoujo Kakumei Utena, we explore Touga's motiviations, as well as how exactly he was able to achieve what he did. Touga's plan was meticulously put together over much of season one, and in this episode came to fruition.

Source Link

Comments

• This one got more copyright takedowns/claims than any other video I've ever uploaded... They've escalated into actually blocking the video as well.
  • Rym said:

This one got more copyright takedowns/claims than any other video I've ever uploaded... They've escalated into actually blocking the video as well.

Does it have more Utena clips than ever?
  • Rym said:

This one got more copyright takedowns/claims than any other video I've ever uploaded... They've escalated into actually blocking the video as well.

What's the timeline on that? A day of wrangling? I notice it's been up since yesterday, and despite the claims, it's still up.
  • It was down until I filed a full dispute this morning.
    Apreche said:

Actually, it doesn't. It appears that "Starz Media" is just becoming more aggressive in its claims.

• Rym said:

It was down until I filed a full dispute this morning.

Apreche said:

Actually, it doesn't. It appears that "Starz Media" is just becoming more aggressive in its claims.

At this point you must have a boilerplate template for these appeals.