This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Manga NOT from japan

2»

Comments

• Who the fuck cares what it's called, if it's good, it's good. This is like the time Scott got in a fight with Clarissa from AWO over calling that one manga Shoujo. Talk about an exercise in futility.
    I don't care wtf it's called as long as it's good. Seriously.
    Generally when people say manga, I think of a style of art. Big anime eyes and such. That's just what I personally think.

I don't think there can be a right or wrong answer to this discussion because everyone has a different idea of what manga is. Although there may be an exact definition for manga, a lot of people have their own "definition" of it. You can't force other people to agree with your definition, so stop arguing about it.

It's like baking a Hawaiian pizza and getting itno an argument that it's not actually hawaiian. Some people think it's Hawaiian because of the toppings, and some might think it's hawaiian based on where it's made.
  • Although there may be an exact definition for manga, a lot of people have their own "definition" of it. You can't force other people to agree with your definition, so stop arguing about it.
    Unless your definition is the exact definition. In which case the "You're wrong, and I am right" argument is applicable and correct.