This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What is your theme song?

edited November 2007 in Forum Game
If a song was played every time you met someone new, what would it be?
Here is the code for linking uTubz since I know not everyone is familiar. This is the code for the video below with the letter code after v= in the url is used:
<video type="youtube">Xzf0rvQa4Mc</video>

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Tina Turner - "Goldeneye", "Typical Male"

Jackson Browne - "Lawyers in Love"
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Hey! Get out my brain! I was gonna do a thread like this! lol

Well my theme is the song from this AMV. It's from The Black Stones (Nana)

• edited November 2007
    This must be your favorite anime of all time. I seen you reference it a bunch of times. I have to admit it's catchy. Ga ga ga ga GaoGaiGar! That song is just crying out for anime karaoke!

Edit: Okay after watching that video a few times and singing I want to see GaoGaiGar. Dammit, Neito!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • This must be your favorite anime of all time. I seen you reference it a bunch of times. I have to admit it's catchy. Ga ga ga ga GaoGaiGar! That song is just crying out for anime karaoke!

Edit: Okay after watching that video a few times and singing I want to see GaoGaiGar. Dammit, Neito!
    Even though I agree with every single objection Dave and Joel raised about it, I still love this show.
  • Heavenly Star by Genki Rockets. Its not my favorite song but this is how I feel when I meet new people.

• either Bohemian Rhapsody or one of the Gundam Seed openings. Or maybe Pachelbel's Canon.
  • Ok, my original got deleted, so here are two more. Umm, yeah, talk about polar opposites. ^_^

• Any track from the Bladerunner soundtrack.
  • edited November 2007
    Post edited by Railith on
  • Hero by Machinae Supremacy
  • Heroby Machinae Supremacy
    Whoa...I must get more of this bands music. Sounds awesome.
  • edited November 2007
    "Korobeiniki" unless I'm doing something stupid (or about to), then "What a wonderful world"

This one was of course Korobeiniki And What A Wonderful World

EDIT: oops, forgot the HTML, silly me...
    Post edited by Page on
  • Hard choice here, but I'm going to have to go with this:
  • The "Daijoubu" Song from Azumanga Daioh! ^_^ or "Aruarian Dance" from Samurai Champloo.

For an added extra, my personal theme song for when I'm struttin' down the street: "Tsurugi No Mai" from Samurai Champloo Impression. For some reason I just get a smile on my face and bob my head when I hear this song.
  • Probably the opening for Samurai Champloo, I just love it.

• Not my favorite song but I think Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" would work best when someone is about to meet me. Probably playing most of it before meeting me then the final part just as I show up.

Though when I'm about to do something awesome "Sweet child of mine" all the way.
  • The theme from the Pink Panther cartoon. That would be so cool if that played whenever I walked up to someone.
  • edited November 2007
    The music from the movie 1941. That was some very cool music. Throw in some Stripes as well.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2007
    Everything Hits At Once by Spoon.

Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited November 2007
    Razor's Edge, part five of Octavarium by Dream Theater.

www.youtube.com/watch

Post edited by La Petit Mort on
    edited November 2007
    Heroby Machinae Supremacy
    Whoa...I must get more of this bands music. Sounds awesome.
    Agreed. And blech, I know too few songs. In other words, I have not yet found my theme song. But The Spaceshots (download their album for free here) have some nice songs.

Found one vid of an entire Spaceshots song. WARNING, TURN OF YOUR SCREEN, ONLY LISTEN TO THE MUSIC. THE VIDEO IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE SONG BESIDES THE WORDS "OFFENSE" AND "DEFENSE" (It's a Naruto vid, damn it.) Here's the link, remember, DO NOT WATCH BAD VIDEO, only listen to the song.
    Post edited by ... on
  • /thread.

I love that song.
  • I could also go with this one, but only if I can have the whole band from the video following me around all the time.
  • edited November 2007
    I would like it to be this

But more realisticly though, it's probably this
    Post edited by EsonLinji on
  • edited February 2008
    Once you first meet me, it'd have to be Dare To Be Stupid by "Weird Al" Yankovic, but once you get to know me, it'd be more like World In My Eyes by Depeche Mode, though the first one still applies. :P

No videos come to mind that haven't already been posted.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Mayonnaise - The Smashing Pumpkins
    or
    Attention - The Academy Is...
    Those would be awesome to play when meeting someone.
  • It's probably Breakdown by Jack Johnson

or Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock by Harry and the Potters (sorry for the low quality video, couldn't find anything else)