This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Comments

• Honestly, I think knowing how to move, nades, knowing where good angles are, team coordination and the like matter a lot more than your head click reflexes.
  • For reference, in regards tot he Dreamhack boost -

After re-watching this I agree with Scott's position more. It's like new tech in a fighting game, I don't think it should have been a disqualification.
    Starfox said:

Honestly, I think knowing how to move, nades, knowing where good angles are, team coordination and the like matter a lot more than your head click reflexes.

Head clicking is the mechanics that everyone should have a certain baseline at, anything beyond becomes important when everyone's mechanics are approximately equal.
  • If I understood it correctly, Fnatic withdrew before any disqualification decision could be reached.
  • I vowed the day that crap appeared to only ever use stock items forever.
  • ^ This is my strategy. Anything I get is free steam $$$.
  • New train!
  • TRAAAAAAAAAIN
  • Andrew said:

TRAAAAAAAAAIN
    (Train video not as cool as this one)

• Wow. Much Choo Choo. Very nuclear. So commie.
  • And CZ is nerfed, and silenced M4 costs same as regular. Wow, such update, very change.
  • Andrew said:

YES YES YES

• CZ nerf is extreme.
  • I'm surprised the birds have bodies with collision.
  • MATATAT said:

I'm surprised the birds have bodies with collision.

I think they have them because they can be shot and killed.
  • Players can have inter-player collision on or off. Casual servers have it off. Competitive and good servers have it on.
  • I really wish there was an unranked competitive.
  • Andrew said:

I really wish there was an unranked competitive.

The best way to get that is to have a dedicated server that runs as a "casual" server but with a password and competitive game settings. Has the side benefit of allowing for non-current map rotations for some spice.
  • T heaven is gone. The world is dead to me.
  • Let's play competitive again as soon as we can schedule it. I'm feeling this again HARD>
  • But Rym you have aged out of competition, unless you want to be in the over 30 league :-p
  • Cremlian said:

But Rym you have aged out of competition, unless you want to be in the over 30 league :-p

I'm getting better steadily by playing regularly again. As long as there are 2-3 kids on the team, I can hold my own (better than Scott).
  • I play pretty much every day. Just ping me.
  • Rym said:

T heaven is gone. The world is dead to me.

Yeah, but check out this SWEET LENIN MOSAIC in T spawn:
  • They shouldn't make the birds immaterial; Instead, make them take off at such a speed that you can only reach them in time if you're really trying.