This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGFest 13

Comments

• So looking forward to some convention action! Babies first convention :-p
  • Finally get to see the stinker!
  • Will there be any Ingress walkabouts?

There is an ingress panel, not sure if green friendly however...
  • If you are staying in the Gaylord, you'll probably want to verify your reservation. They overbooked by 140 rooms.
  • Protip: board games be hard to pack yo.
  • Andrew said:

If you are staying in the Gaylord, you'll probably want to verify your reservation. They overbooked by 140 rooms.

Classic.

• Nuri said:

Andrew said:

If you are staying in the Gaylord, you'll probably want to verify your reservation. They overbooked by 140 rooms.

Classic.

MAGCondo wins again!

• Pack your bags, bitches: ONE DAY AWAY!
  • I have arrived, any early birds want to get in a board fame tonight?
  • I'm here. Are you in the suite already? Private message me.
  • Eryn said:

I'm here. Are you in the suite already? Private message me.

Not yet hanging out in Gaylord lobby come say hi.
  • I'll be getting in around 12ish hopefully!
  • Cremlian said:

I'll be getting in around 12ish hopefully!

Chances are still awake
  • I'll be flying into BWI at about 10-11, so probably be there at noon tomorrow.
  • My flight arrives at 9, so expect me in by 10:30.
  • Driving in the morning and I should arrive at 2-ish!
  • If anyone sees Yuyuke, tell him I said "Yo".
  • Sorry that would be 12 am :-p Friday :-p
  • I dunno if I missed a thread but we doing a meetup or anything?
  • I'm here. Gonna basically chill in the concert hall for Friday. Saturday will be me doing cosplay for most of the night. Then drunken cosplay as Rick from Rick & Morty.

• If you're here, you should check out Earth Night in the indie games showcase. It's pretty sweet.
  • I feel like this con needs way more staff, but I don't want to staff this con.
  • Wyatt said:

I feel like this con needs way more staff, but I don't want to staff this con.

As someone who got roped into staffing, yes. In very VERY key areas.
  • I can't really think of a time I saw a staffer not at the door to the arcade room
  • If anyone was in the Five Nights at MagFreddy's panel I was the loudmouth from the middle of the room.
  • If anyone was in the Five Nights at MagFreddy's panel I was the loudmouth from the middle of the room.

I was the other loudmouth in the room (Envy Adams)
  • I am soon to be hitting the road again and heading home, I wish I could have spent more time with all of you in person but when I go into work mode its the eyes like a hawk. Too many things to talk.about and recap but will do so later.

• eggs said:

If anyone was in the Five Nights at MagFreddy's panel I was the loudmouth from the middle of the room.

I was the other loudmouth in the room (Envy Adams)
    I feel like this could be a missed connections thing. I don't know what anyone but Rym and Scott look like from the forums so I very well could have been sitting next to an FRC member or passed anyone in the halls.
  • I and some ex-forumites were there. I think I saw Coldguy in TT once and Viga while getting dinner.
  • I and some ex-forumites were there. I think I saw Coldguy in TT once and Viga while getting dinner.

Why u no say hi?