This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• "I need a #$^@%@($( straight piece!"
  • It's in German, but all you need to know is that there are twins involved.

• edited October 2007
    I learned today the power of drawing a simple diagram/plan of whatever computer related equipment you are planning to install. It took me several hours to get nowhere then with plan drawn out I succeeded in a matter of minutes.
    I was installing my CISS so my hands are now technicoloured.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2007
    GO COLBERT! WOOOOO!!! ....Now, to figure out if he's serious.. After Arnold (Impossible-to-spell-last-name) actually won for Governor of California, I never know... >>; I don't think we had any Canadian celebrities become Prime Minister, or Premier or anything. Wait, there's no such thing as a Canadian celebrities. We get all our entertainment from Japan or the US. =O I forgot about that.

I doubt he's serious about going all the way, given that he's claimed he's only going to run in the South Carolina primary, and that he's, you know, an actor.  But if he actually enters that primary (or more), there's a good chance of him having an impact on the race.
    Also Arnold was a little different in that he'd already done some political stuff before running, especially with preschool funding, if I recall.
    Post edited by rhinocero on
  • edited October 2007

Portal gun in Half Life 2/0 (as per norm the damn video link wont work..)
    Just go here: (and the bloody link button won't work either. what happened to you Firefox, you've changed..)

(turns out I didn't have the html button selected.)
  • Today I saw a wolf in my way to College and it was awesome :D
  • Female personal ad decoder

Craig's list....always something funny there.
  • I meant to post this last Friday. I was checking out a local Chinese place for takeout and noticed this:
    It amused me, and I gave a smile and a chuckle. However, their orange chicken probably made my day even better. ^_^
  • Haven't been sleeping well for the last week or two. Went out at 4:30 AM and cycled in a completely deserted town while listening to the album "Black holes and revelations" by Muse. Surreal to the max!
  • My thing of the day: Propeller beanies
  • edited November 2007
    Saw this on my way home from school. The 02 is based on the year it was bought so 2001 would give "YA01".
    You may also like to note that the inside has been chavved up with "Max Power" covers.
  • chavved up with "Max Power" covers
    Lol.
  • edited November 2007
    From the people who bought you GHIBLIES
  • HOLY CRAP! Nine Inch Nails murder mystery:
  • Does anyone here use workrave?

• I've seen this...then I seen many versions of it with other characters of anime and games. Well it's much simpler than the Hare Hare Yukai or that Lucky Star dance. It's so got damn cute....sigh.
  • For some reason, when I saw this, I thought, "YES!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ya know, watching this while listening to the video above works strangely . . .
  • I discovered Last.fm.. I'm going to need that 160gb ipod.
  • I've seen this...then I seen many versions of it with other characters of anime and games. Well it's much simpler than the Hare Hare Yukai or that Lucky Star dance. It's so got damn cute....sigh.
    Dosky! I wonder if the site's back, and if I still have the link *check* nope, no link. And it's still down.
    Dosky! I wonder if the site's back, and if I still have the link *check* nope, no link. And it's still down.
    There's a site devoted to this?! Whoa. I also watched videos of people doing this dance and have done the dance at least 3 times today....sigh. Maybe this will be the new leekspin.
  • The Pika Pika Yukai.
  • The Pika Pika Yukai.
    VIDEO
    That is hilarious!
    Gif version of what Viga posted.
  • edited November 2007
    Kotaku posted this last night, And I felt like I just had to post this on the forums, even though many of you may have seen this already:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QNI3W8UB-s
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I was just about to post that linkigi. My friend showed me that, and I smiled. That was pretty badass.
  • A great free song about things like O rly, WTF, 1337 and OMG at a BBQ.