This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Wednesday - Horror News and Parasyte

Tonight on GeekNights, we talk about two horror(ish) anime that we're watching recently: Horror News and Parasyte -the maxim-! But first, Rym (and Emily) are obsessed with Ikuhara's currently running Yuri Kuma Arashi (Lesbian Bear Storm) (Love Bullet) the Oscars (no surprise) snubbed those Chinese cartoons, and Sex Criminals is getting a TV series.

We're going to be live at PAX East 2015 with What is Losing?

Download MP3
Source Link

Comments

• Yuri Kuma Arashi AND Parasyte in one podcast? I'm about to be arrested, because I'll be running around NYC, molesting myself.
  • I found it funny how in the warmup talk Scott first told how he doesn't need to be constantly told how stupid people are and the absolute next thing from Rym leads into open question where the answer if pretty much "because people are stupid".

Also a full episode about lesbian bears is needed and mandatory.
  • Ah nice, I have seen the failed kick starter video series in the past and they have a good chemistry. However speaking of funny let's plays.

Its a long one but when you have the players and developers laughing at one another during AGDQ it is a good combination.

• Ah, so Scrym has finally discovered the godliness that is Retsupurae. I've been watching them for years; they're funny as hell.

Those are just a few of the examples from their tremendous archive.
  • Retsupurae is one of those things where I have no need to see or watch everything they put out, so I won't subscribe to them, but I have watched enough of their stuff to youtube keep suggesting me more of it and I keep watching.
  • Apreche said:

A prequel to Baki or Terra Formars?
  • Rym, you can easily generate your own Amazon affiliate links. You do not need to wait for Scott:

The format is as follows: "http://www.amazon.com/dp/ASIN/?tag=your_Associates_ID"

You need to replace ASIN with the 10-digit Amazon stock number, and tag=your_Associate_ID with your tracking ID.
  • Apreche said:

A prequel to Baki or Terra Formars?
    It's Hajime no Ippo.
  • Why is bear punching such a milestone in Japanese anime athletes' lives?
  • Why is bear punching such a milestone in Japanese anime athletes' lives?

There aren't any larger scarier animals to punch in Japan.
  • Apreche said:

Why is bear punching such a milestone in Japanese anime athletes' lives?

There aren't any larger scarier animals to punch in Japan.
  • edited March 2015
    Fuck you whareu!
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Fuck you whareu!

Fuck you dorphin!