This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fuck Police

Comments

• Waco police handle a shootout between rival white supremacist biker gangs with restraint, despite the fact that everyone would have been okay gunning the lot of them down after they started shooting at police as well.
    Because white people.
  • Don't worry, thankfully this white on white violence did not perturb the Texas State legislature from moving forward on an open carry bill.
    http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Waco-shootout-has-no-bearing-on-open-carry-bill-6271601.php
  • Waco police handle a shootout between rival white supremacist biker gangs with restraint, despite the fact that everyone would have been okay gunning the lot of them down after they started shooting at police as well.
    Because white people.

I expect more violence from Waco.
  • My buddy was telling me it was over a parking space or something which I was thinking its fucking Waco I'm sure you can park wherever you want.
  • Obama to start demilitarizing police.

Hey, you abuse your privileges, you get your fancy toys taken away.
  • BUT I THOUGHT OBAMA WAS GOING TO USE THE POLICE TO TAKE OUR GUNS!
  • Cremlian said:

BUT I THOUGHT OBAMA WAS GOING TO USE THE POLICE TO TAKE OUR GUNS!

Uh, he is. He's taking the cop's guns.
  • Apreche said:

Cremlian said:

HOW WILL THE COPS PROTECT US AGAINST THE BLACK PEOPLE AND THE MUSLINS NOW!?!?!!

• edited May 2015
    Rym said:

Apreche said:

Cremlian said:

The Predator
    Post edited by Dazzle369 on
  • Dazzle369 said:

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Cremlian said:

The Predator
    Get to the chopper?
  • Apreche said:

Dazzle369 said:

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Cremlian said:

The Predator
    Get to the chopper?
    Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead

• Dazzle369 said:

Apreche said:

Dazzle369 said:

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Cremlian said:

imageThe Predator
    Get to the chopper?
    Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead
    Why do we need the police to protect us from fabric?
  • US police shot and killed nearly 400 people in 2015 http://circanews.com/s/1AHB
  • edited June 2015
    Racism
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Is anyone as confused as I am?
  • Only in that I have no idea what those kids did wrong.
  • I think the cops came because there was a fight between a mom and daughter. Then they told a large group of kids to stay put, but they ran/walked off, and the ones on the ground are the ones they caught. This is just what I pieced together from reading far more YouTube comments than is healthy.
  • One news article said the cops were called because neighbors were worried about the number of black people congregating.
  • A fight between a mother and a daughter needed armed police intervention?
  • A fight between a mother and a daughter needed armed police intervention?

And a cop to do a roll on the ground, practice hand cuffing and holding kids and how to take his gun out.

Every time I see videos like this, I question if I would ever live in such a place.
  • The cop who shot Walter Scott is being charged with murder.
  • Interesting. For the above charges, there isn't any such thing as "first or second degree" murder.

In South Carolina, there is only one type of murder charge, as opposed to other states that have different degrees of murder.

“What we’re talking about is an unlawful killing with malice aforethought,” Wilson said of the charge against Slager.
  • So, manslaughter doesn't exist?
  • They have manslaughter. It's just that they don't have different "types" of murder like many other states do. The difference is intent:

SECTION 16-3-50. Manslaughter.
    A person convicted of manslaughter, or the unlawful killing of another without malice, express or implied, must be imprisoned not more than thirty years or less than two years.

SECTION 16-3-10. "Murder" defined.
    "Murder" is the killing of any person with malice aforethought, either express or implied.

Manslaughter is killing without malice; murder is killing with malice.

• Any guesses how much money this "victim" will be able to raise now?
  • edited June 2015
    Ex-Baltimore officer spills all on Twitter.

Check out his account for updates and an interview with The Washington Post.

EDIT: Here's an article with most of his RTs filtered out.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • NeoNeo
    edited July 2015
    Not sure whether to post in this thread or "The Gun Control" thread. Choosing this thread for a specific reason, it has been wondered by some if cops doing disturbing things that have been captured on video are the rare outliers, just the most publicized screw ups, or examples of normal behavior/training/attitudes.

I'm not making a conclusive judgement on that question, and there are many factors that undoubtedly contributed to this experience going in a non-fucked up way, and who knows if this cop is always so level headed, but nevertheless it is a both a good example of police behavior and it gets bonus points for asshat 2nd amendment douchebags getting served at their own game.

"Cop Owns Open Carry Smart Ass"

Though looking at it again, I'm wondering where the person who posted the video (especially with that title) got the video if he was not the subject. Staged? *Edit - never mind I found the original source:
    Post edited by Neo on
  • That's strange why didn't the police roll up and gun these two guys down, I mean that happens when a kid is playing with a BB gun.
    Hmm.
  • Yup, just a few bad eggs.