This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Giant Robot Fights

edited July 2015 in Technology
It's not just in movies and cartoons anymore. Starting next year, this will happen in real life!

Fuck yes!
Post edited by Daikun on

Comments

• No more negotiating nonsense: it's time to solve all international disputes through the Gundam Fight.
  • As shown in every giant robot medium, having a melee weapon as your super awesome ending move makes you win. I bet on Japan (also because they seem to have made a more competent robot).
  • I think we should solve all international disputes by seeing which country can feed the largest number of hungry people in developing countries, or which country can find a cure to the most deadly diseases.
  • I think we should solve all international disputes by seeing which country can feed the largest number of hungry people in developing countries, or which country can find a cure to the most deadly diseases.

But then the US can't compete against developed nations with the fiscal and morally correct options provided by you Luke.
  • That sounds like an SMBC. It would go something like this:

The system falls into a feedback loop where people give away all their money, making themselves poor. Being poor becomes a status symbol. It becomes harder and harder to find someone to give your money to. Eventually everyone on earth is penniless lest they fail to attract a mate for being so selfish. Human race is decimated.

Alt picture: two people sitting in a Scrooge McDuck vault. "That was easy wasn't it?"
  • No more negotiating nonsense: it's time to solve all international disputes through the Gundam Fight.