This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX Prime 2015

Comments

• Rym said:

Apreche said:

Andrew said:

I need one set.

You are taking mine, This way I'm all set and Rym still has to hassle to get rid of his.
    I'll give you one set for $5 less than Scott.
    Sold.

• Apreche said:

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Andrew said:

I need one set.

You are taking mine, This way I'm all set and Rym still has to hassle to get rid of his.
    He is getting paid the big Facebook/Oculus money. Don't give him the discount. He can afford it. If this is Iron Monkey, he's the brothel owner, not the homeless guy.
    I'm paying a $5 fee to the void to a-void hassle. ;^)

• Andrew said:

Rym said:

Apreche said:

Andrew said:

I need one set.

Sold.

I'll email you tonight and details can be confirmed.

• Anyone got an extra spot in their hotel room? I'm interested in sharing a room from Thursday to Tuesday.
  • okeefe said:

Anyone got an extra spot in their hotel room? I'm interested in sharing a room from Thursday to Tuesday.

Oh, you're going to Prime? Are you going to do any GoD? I'm thinking of doing it for a short time. I have an idea for a very short dungeon that will be very convention-friendly.
  • Apreche said:

okeefe said:

Anyone got an extra spot in their hotel room? I'm interested in sharing a room from Thursday to Tuesday.

Oh, you're going to Prime? Are you going to do any GoD? I'm thinking of doing it for a short time. I have an idea for a very short dungeon that will be very convention-friendly.
    This is my first Prime, so I wasn't planning on volunteering for anything. I've heard the GoD space is nicer and quieter (compared to, say, East), but I want to check it out first.

I think there's a new Torchbearer adventure that's going to drop for Gen Con (Thor's hinted as such). If I was going to run something at GoD, it'd be that, Fiasco, and maybe Apocalypse World.
  • I want to play some roles at Prime.
  • I could go for some Open_sketch one-shots.
  • I'm also looking for a place to stay.
  • Okeefe - My lady and I would have you in our room if you'd like. Dam on Twitter or here if you'd like deets.
  • DM*. Stupid autocorrect.
  • okeefe said:

Apreche said:

okeefe said:

This is my first Prime, so I wasn't planning on volunteering for anything. I've heard the GoD space is nicer and quieter (compared to, say, East), but I want to check it out first.

I think there's a new Torchbearer adventure that's going to drop for Gen Con (Thor's hinted as such). If I was going to run something at GoD, it'd be that, Fiasco, and maybe Apocalypse World.
    It is indeed a very nice place to play considering it's PAX.
  • Dromaro said:

Okeefe - My lady and I would have you in our room if you'd like. DM on Twitter or here if you'd like deets.

Sounds great, I'll DM you later today!
  • I know most people will only be here for the four days, but if you have spare time, go check out the EMP Museum.

They have several new exhibits that are worth checking out:

Star Wars And The Power of the Costume. Really amazing costumes. I know Lyddi will enjoy it.
    Indie Game Revolution. This was cool. You get to play different indie games and what not. There is Nidhogg, but this game Tenya Wanya Teens stuck out most for me. It's a really really silly weird game where you have to perform different actions based on the scenario. There are sixteen different buttons and apparently the command changes from time to time.
    What's Up, Doc? The Animation Art of Chuck Jones. Looney Tunes. I need to watch these cartoons again.
    Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic You get to see more costumes from fantasy/sci-fi movies. See props, manuscripts, and other assorted items of the some of the favorite fantasy/sci-fi movies we love.
    We Are 12. Kidding. I know you guys probably aren't down with this, but this is one of my favorite exhibits. I teared up a bit. Made me way too excited for football season.

There are several other static exhibits to include Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, and other pop culture stuff. So just a suggestion for those with extra time in Seattle. It's not far from the convention center. If you don't feel like walking, just take the monorail from Westlake Center and you'll be there in a few minutes. Plus you get ride the monorail. MONORAIL! MONORAIL!
  • Emily and I are arriving Tuesday evening. ;^)

Also, we're skipping that fundraiser dinner we did every year on Thursday, so Thursday evening we're free to totally hang out pre-PAX. Wednesday we will probably be doing dev stuff.
  • Woot! Thursday pax shenanigans ftw!!
  • edited July 2015
    Prime in Seattle, FOREVER! Hopefully.

$1.4 billion plan in works to double Convention Center
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited July 2015
    I would like to do a torchbearer adventure if someone has one open. Also not sure if anyone if interested but I'd be willing to pack along my iPad for doing a game of x-com. Dunno if they would even have it though.

Also gonna probably go to the giant bomb meetup on Thursday if anyone is going to that.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • edited August 2015
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Is anyone looking for PAX badges? I have 2 extra sets (F/S/Su/M) to sell, as two friends dropped out. Please email me at alexleavitt@gmail.com if you're interested. Same price at time of purchase. Process is Paypal, and I will throw them in the mail to you when they arrive.
  • Is anyone looking for PAX badges? I have 2 extra sets (F/S/Su/M) to sell, as two friends dropped out. Please email me at alexleavitt@gmail.com if you're interested. Same price at time of purchase. Process is Paypal, and I will throw them in the mail to you when they arrive.

Do you live in Seattle and/or are you willing to split up the tickets? My buddy needs at least a Friday but might also want a Saturday. If not that's fine.
  • Yeah, it seems like all the buyers want split-up tix. I have one full set I am trying to sell off, and I can't find many who want all four.
  • I be happy to take all four if I can get a room thrown in that mix.
  • Nooo. But Alex's first.
  • I could go for some Open_sketch one-shots.

I cannot be there as I live in a different country on the opposite side of the continent, but I'll shoot any PDF you want your way if you guys wanna play anything there.
  • I got my Friday badge from the first run of badges. But I've yet to receive my Saturday from the reclaimed tickets they sold. Hopefully it shows up soon.
  • Yeah. Waiting on a Sunday badge for reclaimed passes as well. All in good time. If not, Scott, I still hold first dibs to your passes.
  • I've gotten no badges and I ordered them through the Club PA stuff.

I'm now getting worried.