This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Noahs Ark Found! Scientists Amazed! LOL

edited June 2006 in Everything Else
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/has-noahs-ark-been-found/20060629173309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

The scary Part, (hopefully you can read the AOL news) is that the poll says that 68% of the people think it is fact and that 46% actually think they found it!

Best quote from this article.

"So the hunt goes on. The biggest hurdle in identifying Noah's Ark comes down to "gopher wood." The Bible says the Ark was made of gopher wood but no one knows what it is."

Comments

• Is that anything like morning wood?

Cause I could tell them about that.

Sorry....

-----"I can't imagine what it could be if it is not the Ark," said Arch Bonnema of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration (B.A.S.E) Institute, a Christian archeology organization dedicated to looking for biblical artifacts.-------

Great... "..can't imagine what it would be if it is not the ark"
    Well, hell, you've sold me, Bob!

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... It must be a MILLENIA OLD BIBLICAL DUCK ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING NOWHERE!

.... where no other ducks exist.

... seemingly made of material that no other ducks are made of.

----"There's this idea, if we can prove that the ark existed then we can prove that the story existed, and more importantly, we can prove that God existed," said Bruce Feiler, author of "Where God Was Born."

"It is provocative to think that this could be the lost ark of Noah," Cornuke said-------

Gee.... Really?
  • Heh, this one debunked itself, don't even bother.
  • Its actually really, really disturbing that 62% of 400k votes seem to think Noahs ark is fact 0.o
  • Yeah, I'm often scared that I live on the same planet as these creeps.
  • Crazy christian are at it again.