This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How dark do you go?

George sent me this quiz.

How Dark is your Personality?
Do you have a ruthless streak? Psychologists believe the “dark triad” of personality – Machiavellianism, narcissism and psychopathy – might help you succeed in life. To measure your own dark side, choose how much you agree or disagree with the simple statements below – and we’ll tell you how dastardly you actually are.

Comments

• I would have had a max Machiavelli probably if I were more willing to suffer horrible people's bullshit to keep them in my pocket. But I tend to cast them out of my circles or confront them openly and immediately.
  • I'm boring.

• I got moderately Nefarious. How do you save it as an image?
  • I couldn't find a way to do it in the app so I just used the snipping tool in OS X.
  • I took this test a couple of days ago and also got moderately nefarious.

I got moderately Nefarious. How do you save it as an image?

Use Snipping tool.
  • I am infrequently vile.
  • Infrequently vile. I'm the boringest.
  • edited December 2015
    Less Machiavellian than Rym, but more psychopathic. Never would have guessed... that Meyers-Briggs INFJ ISFJ coming out.

Post edited by pence on
  • Meyers-Briggs, I tend to test semi-randomly as two completely opposite positions on a couple of them.
    I'm boring too.
  • I will also note that Rym is the only person who made an effort to grab a screenshot where the animation was stopped on his result.
  • Rym said:

Meyers-Briggs, I tend to test semi-randomly as two completely opposite positions on a couple of them.

Except Meyers-Briggs is complete bullshit, just like this test.
  • But it's still fun... like finding out which Sonic the Hedgehog character you are.
  • edited December 2015

I took this test a couple of days ago and also got moderately nefarious.

Use Snipping tool.
    Snipping tool?
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • I took this test a couple of days ago and also got moderately nefarious.

Use Snipping tool.
    Snipping tool?
  • Mazel Tov!
  • Apreche said:

Mazel Tov!

LOL
  • pence said:

I will also note that Rym is the only person who made an effort to grab a screenshot where the animation was stopped on his result.

That Narcissism!
  • If you are not in the middle or nearly maxed out on Machiavelli you are probably being manipulated by someone close to you right now. I scored very low Psychopathy (I make plans and control people but I don't tend to hurt people to do it and usually others benefit more than myself) and Narcissism (I'm an Average Above Average kinda guy :-p)
  • edited December 2015
    So meta.

Post edited by Dromaro on
  • I assume Rym is manipulating me at all times, with good reason.

It's kind of like eating the steak in the matrix, though - we're still cool.
  • I got infrequently vile, but I suspect I would get even lower if the statements were worded differently.
    There, have a screenshot.
  • I got infrequently vile, but I suspect I would get even lower if the statements were worded differently.

• Jack, from your scores you're the slightly more evil version of me. And Judging from your tabs, are you building a battery powered gun before the US bans them? :P
  • XD The explanation for my tabs is way more boring than that so yes.
  • Maximum Machiavellian
    Moderate psychopathy and narcissism
    Overall moderately nefarious
  • Moderately Nefarious

~65% Machiavellian
    ~55% Narcissism
    ~40% Psychopathy

Rym's Narcissism is entirely as expected.