This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

20071202 - The Outtakes Reel

edited December 2007 in GeekNights
Here, we present a large selection of the flubs, mistakes, and fits of giggling that have occurred over the past four hundred and sixteen or so episodes of GeekNights. Most of them are actually from season one, as we (sadly) rarely generate them these days, though there are a couple of recent ones near the end.

This file is also a nice test of your mp3 players’ capabilities, as it includes VBR. Let us know if it doesn’t play, so that we can fix ir and/or make fun of you.
Variable Bit Rate. So Geeknights wasn't recorded in VBR? Hmmm, working fine in Rockbox.

Comments

• I thought this might have been in one of the feeds? Anyway will download later and let you know. :)
  • I thought this might have been in one of the feeds?
    GeekNights Experimental Feed.
  • Staring the Libsyn quota right in the eye, eh?
  • Does Scott just like the word "penis", or was the editing done to make him appear as such?
  • Wow, that was amazing. I lol'd so hard I cried. I don't even think there's an acronym for how hard I laughed.
  • Does Scott just like the word "penis", or was the editing done to make him appear as such?
    I was wondering about that as well until Rym said he "masturbated all over the kitchen"
    Thanks for the link Sail, also the mp3 plays fine on my Nokia.
  • Staring the Libsyn quota right in the eye, eh?
    They don't normally do episodes on Sunday, this goes above and beyond their normal schedule. Maybe they've got cap room to burn.
  • *Viga's face is in a laughing state*

This...was hilarious. there is no emoticon for this laughter.
  • What about a random quotefest for the Experimental Feed.
  • edited December 2007
    frontrowcrew homepageLet us know if it doesn’t play, so that we can fix ir and/or make fun of you.LOL! TYPO! It's not 'ir'! it's 'it'. Just so you know.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • That was good. I had figured it went smoother than that... Learn something new every day.

VBR is fine for me too, and really, VBR is in the mp3 standard. So if you can't play it then its your decoder's fault.
  • LOL! TYPO! It's not 'ir'! it's 'it'. Just so you know.
    Blame either Scott or Rym, I copy pasted the exact source of the post on the main page. ^_~ I noticed the 'ir' too, but I don't fix typo's in quotes.

Also, awesome episode(?). Now I get the "Your mom" comment Rym was annoyed about. And yes, no emote or word can describe the lulz that have been had.
  • Rym's spelling error.
  • I have a Sansa 2 gig Clip and it worked fine. I think the reel says so very much about the attitudes of Rym and Scott and the differences therein