This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 071204 - Questions Week: Gaming

edited December 2007 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights, we bring you the second half of our questions week show on gaming. You listeners liked questions week so much, we made more episodes answering the rest of the questions. We will post the second halves for the other days of the week at some point in the future.

Comments

• Mordheim - Skirmish version of WarHammer fantasy. You can download the rulebook in PDF format and build a war band super cheap.

If you are interested let me know. My friends are forming a Mordheim league in New Milford CT.
  • edited December 2007
    It's pronounced Dee Macher, not DIE Macher.

Die in German is Dee.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • RymRym
    edited December 2007
    its pronouced Dee Macher
    We know. It's also pronounced "ah nee may" and not "AY NIMES," "video games" and not "vidjagames." Mans is not the plural of man. Internets is not the plural of Internet, nor is "teh" a word (yet).

The Die Macher one stems from the fact that one of the parties in the game is "Die Linkin." I've taken that to be the pro John Wilkes Boothe party.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Die Macher is often pronounced incorrectly on purpose. Another game that falls into this category is often pronounced "Die Steven Segal". I leave it to you to figure out which game that is.
  • 've taken that to be the pro John Wilkes Boothe party.
    Interestingly enough, the Die Linkins seem to be the primary antagonists in Nick Cage's latest masterpiece, National Treasure 2: Yes, That's Right. We Actually Made a Sequel to that Piece of Garbage Movie.