This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Civilization V - Patreon GMR Game!

2»

Comments

• Soon.

One person hasn't joined yet. I'll start it ASAP. ;)
  • Let the games begin as the Celtic empire enters the fray.
  • Oh shit son this dangerous world will be birthed in the coming weekend.
  • aspvip and coldguy need to set their civilizations in GMR so I can start the game. ;)
  • Rym said:

aspvip and coldguy need to set their civilizations in GMR so I can start the game. ;)

Done
  • To be fair, I didn't know that happened in gmr, thought it happened in the google form we filled out. Either way got done Sat morning.
  • My starting location is either really good or really really bad.
  • My first turn was taken in a quick 2 minutes before work today. It's good but it could be better.
  • Ruaire. Take your turn... ;)
  • Sorry about that. its been so long since I signed up I completely forgot that this was happening
  • Everyone make sure to sign up for email notifications from GMR. I thought I had them set up, but there ended up being an additional step of entering my email address in the settings menu that pops up when you click on your avatar.

Let's do this!
  • I took that extra step. I've also noticed that I can no longer see how long the person who's turn it is has to take their turn or be skipped.
  • FWIW GMR's website's UI, to put it nicely, could use work. I think I finally grok in fullness but fuck this should not have taken a week (my groking) it should have happened immediately.
  • Just use the app on your desktop. The web site is largely unnecessary after setting up the game.
  • Has anyone tried the new GMR alpha version (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/multiplayerrobot#announcements/detail/199622633615772849)?

It looks much nicer, but it doesn't seem to show our game. Is it running off of some separate instance of GMR?
  • Who's talltale on Steam?
  • edited October 2016
    That's me. Hello neighbor I saw that warrior so I assume you are somewhere nearby. Actually now that I look I'm also assuming you are aspvip since you have the same Icon.
    Post edited by TallTale on
  • Correct! I have deals to make.
  • What d'ya need pal?
  • Please refer to the private message I've sent. (In practice, nothing yet)
  • Uh oh. I met Rym and he has composite bowmen. FYI.

I told you so. It's not too late for all of you to war him simultaneously.

Oh calm yourself just leave me alone and I won't hurt anyone.

• Rym said:

Uh oh. I met Rym and he has composite bowmen. FYI.

Yes, join the deceased ranks of the many who did not heed the wise words of Scott.
  • Apreche said:

Rym said:

Uh oh. I met Rym and he has composite bowmen. FYI.

Yes, join the deceased ranks of the many who did not heed the wise words of Scott.
    I did everything I could to save you.

You didn't want to be saved.

I never even raised arms against you.