This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Look at me, I'm playing video games.

12345679»

Comments

• I should finish Undertale on Wednesday.
  • Now that you've said it, it's shit-talking if you don't? :P
  • I finished it a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to go back and get the "true ending". I'm just to lazy to, so I probably will just look up what happens and call it good.
  • MATATAT said:

I finished it a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to go back and get the "true ending". I'm just to lazy to, so I probably will just look up what happens and call it good.

If you didn't kill anyone on your first run through, you can just backtrack from your final save and go onto the "true ending" route, so you only see new material.

I'm very lucky in that, even thinking I'd need to do an entire second run for the "true" ending, I still couldn't bring myself to hurt any of the monsters.

Anyways, the completionist in me sort of wants to go back through to get all yellow names in the final credits, but it's so not worth it.
  • I had to do full new run for the "true ending", but I felt that it was worth it. Knowing the puzzles and skipping dialogue I'd seen before made it faster and allowed me to explore making different choices, which there is enough to be worth it, I think. But after almost three playthroughs, I'm pretty much done all I might want to do with the game.
  • MATATAT said:

I finished it a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to go back and get the "true ending". I'm just to lazy to, so I probably will just look up what happens and call it good.

If you didn't kill anyone on your first run through, you can just backtrack from your final save and go onto the "true ending" route, so you only see new material.
    Yeah I'm in a position to get the ending, I just wasn't sure how much backtracking I would need to do.
  • MATATAT said:

MATATAT said:

Yeah I'm in a position to get the ending, I just wasn't sure how much backtracking I would need to do.
    There is some literal backtracking in returning to earlier places, but most of your time will be with new stuff, that's totally worth experiencing.
  • edited October 2016
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • You're home earlier than I am. Or just have Columbus Day off
  • Naoza said:

You're home earlier than I am. Or just have Columbus Day off

The second one.
  • Apreche said:
    Why isn't there an archive of the stream on your Youtube channel?
  • Apreche said:
    Why isn't there an archive of the stream on your Youtube channel?
    I'll figure that out.
  • DOOM crashed on me, but I'll stream Civ VI at midnight Eastern.

https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Apreche/live

• Giving PS4 YouTube streaming a shot. Clearly I do not talk nearly enough once the action starts.
  • HMTKSteve said:

Steve's PS4 Destiny Stream

Giving PS4 YouTube streaming a shot. Clearly I do not talk nearly enough once the action starts.

Hey do you need any help with the First Curse quest?

• usrName said:

HMTKSteve said:

Giving PS4 YouTube streaming a shot. Clearly I do not talk nearly enough once the action starts.

I am stuck at the precision kill part.
  • HMTKSteve said:

usrName said:

HMTKSteve said:

I am stuck at the precision kill part.
    I'll be on around 4:30 pm American Central Time if you want a bit of cheese.

psn: Kitsune_Punk
  • I changed over to Skyrim this morning. Talked a lot more. Made some bad jokes. Working very hard to not swear... Which is very difficult.
  • I'm gonna try this Nvidia thing and play this STASIS game...

https://www.twitch.tv/matatat