This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I'm sure many have already seen it: The Dark Knight trailer. ^_^
  • I'm sure some of you know what a Theremin is. The rest of you should look it up, oh and watch this
  • I'm sure many have already seen it:The Dark Knighttrailer. ^_^
    Yes...today in the club room it was silent for a brief time. Mhahaha!
  • I'm sure some of you know what a Theremin is. The rest of you should look it up, oh and watch this
    video
    I want one. Now.
    That was... awesome.
  • edited December 2007
    So apparently its become a bit of a thing on Nico Nico Douga (a Japanese video sharing site a la youtube) to do collaborations on this song medley. This one has the biggest team I've seen, 15 users and 1 Vocaloid. This one's for all you Wednesday listeners.

And no, I have no idea what the deal is with the Metropolis clip.
    Post edited by Airpi on
  • Thing of my day? My dinner at Noodles and Co. Damn good pasta, I say.

Intarwebs thing? Duke Nukem Forever trailer due tomorrow. One trailer every six years...hm, by this pace I might just see the game within my lifetime.

...ah, who am I kidding?
  • I started playing Knytt after happening upon it on Play This Thing just now. It's amazing.
  • So apparently its become a bit of a thing on Nico Nico Douga (a Japanese video sharing site a la youtube) to do collaborations on this song medley. This one has the biggest team I've seen, 15 users and 1 Vocaloid. This one's for all you Wednesday listeners.
    What just happened to me.
    I started playingKnyttafter happening upon it on Play This Thing just now. It's amazing.
    Oh how I miss Games Factory/Multimedia Fusion.
  • Does anyone care about this game at this point?
    I'm buying it on day one simply to own it.
  • Does anyone care about this game at this point?
    I'm buying it on day one simply to own it.
    Don't! That's what they're betting on. These people do not deserve your money.
    edited December 2007
    What just happened to me.
    Aye, what the heck was that?
    I started playingKnyttafter happening upon it on Play This Thing just now. It's amazing.
    Never played that one. Played Knytt Stories, it's fun, but has no replay value. It's somewhat confusing at some points, but it's fun. *shall try Knytt in Wine*

EDIT: And finished Knytt. No real replay value either. /EDIT
    Does anyone care about this game at this point?
    Never played any Duke Nukem. The quotes are funny, but meh.
    This boat is powered by human fat.
    Wow, looks awesome from the outside, as do the scribbles on the inside.
    Post edited by ... on

• MAH NAME IS VICTORIA AND I DONT CARE WUT MY MAMA SAYS I"M GONNA HAVE A BEHBEH!!
  • edited December 2007
    Crying Fremen

Basically I came up with this when I was watching the Crying Freeman OVAs with a friend and it was brought up that there would be a hell of a knife fight if one put Freeman and Paul Atreides together. Which, started me thinking as to their similarities besides just knives and then it hit me that they have both shed tears (moisture) at least once in their lives for someone they have killed (with a knife). Thus it was only a short step to take out some music from the anime, do some color coding on a appropriate picture from the intertubes, and then upload it.

Not many people know both source material, but I was amused to know end by my clever little pun.
    Post edited by ThirdWorldMan on

• MAH NAME IS VICTORIA AND I DONT CARE WUT MY MAMA SAYS I"M GONNA HAVE A BEHBEH!!
    What's sad is I saw this episode on TV. I hate Maury but my Mom can't get enough of it.
    Alright then, let's tie your FREAKING TUBES.
    FKLDJFLKDJF

I hate people. *hides under rock angrily*
    At least the baby'll have a warm place for 9 months. And she's evil! Tricking guys into buying her body for sex. She's not at the age of consent yet. Or is she living in an idiot state?
  • So there are chavs in the America.
  • I'm not sure that it matters if you've seen the original, but this is amazing.

NSFW!
  • edited December 2007
    I worked out that in my new job as a computer help call out I can make twice the money I used to in half the time (or just four times the money). I then went onto explain this to someone and used the word "Rather!" as a response.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • OMG N+ FOR DS! N is a very, very, very hard flash game, N+ will be the console version... damn, it's a good time waster if you can handle the frustration.

• Haha! Done in Ranklin Bass style!

• It was part of my Fail segment on my podcast, along with Mudkips.
  • Handfarting The Trooper:
  • First off, my apologies to the female population of the Front Row Crew forums. However, this made me laugh very loud.