This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

First Poll

edited July 2006 in Forum Stuff
This is the first poll in the forum. Does it work for you?

Comments

• Yes, but I only see it when logged in. Otherwise, I only see the forum post and no indicator that there actually is a poll.

This all may be intentional, of course.
  • Yes, but I only see it when logged in. Otherwise, I only see the forum post and no indicator that there actually is a poll.

This all may be intentional, of course.
    Yes, I guess that is intentional. Apparently with this extension voting privileges = seeing privileges. Hopefully that will not be the case in future versions of this extension.
  • I voted no. What a paradox.
  • I voted no. What a paradox.
    You fool! That paradox could cause the whole forum to explode! You'll kill us all!
  • Yay! We finally have polls. Took long enough.
  • Hey, now that it has an associated discussion non-signed in people can see it. (I logged out and in to check)
  • Hey, now that it has an associated discussion non-signed in people can see it. (I logged out and in to check)
    Nope. Unauthenticated people can not see the poll itself even though they can see the discussion.
  • I could not see the poll when I logged out.
  • You're right. Must've checked too quick last time.
  • edited July 2006
    You fool! That paradox could cause the whole forum to explode! You'll kill us all!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by tuttle88 on
  • TIME PARADOX OH SHI-

• I saw the posting that said something like, "If you can see this, ninjas will have to come and kill you." If true, could they please wait until next week? I have tickets to an upcoming baseball game. I'd hate to miss it. Thanks.
  • Oh, they already got to you. This is just the dream you're having until you realize you're dead...
  • Got-damn. I just spent $300 on new glasses and on something that will let me listen to Geeknights in the car during my two-hour commute. I should have spent it on wine, women and song instead.
  • Yes, the poll works just fine.
  • edited October 2006
    Yes, it works.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • You fool! That paradox could cause the whole forum to explode! You'll kill us all!
    Um, I have this picture of my family and my brother's head just disappeared. Does that mean anything?
  • edited October 2006
    Um, I have this picture of my family and my brother's head just disappeared. Does that mean anything?
    It appears you are attempting some sort of causa sui project, that, or you just have the hots for your mom, Oedipus McFly.

And just because I can't resist: "Ooh, a lesson in not changing history from mister 'I'm-my-own-grandpa'!"
    Post edited by HeavyCruiserLost on
  • Yeah...there is some crazy guy with white hair banging on my door saying something about a flux capacitor and a De Lorean. Any ideas?
  • Yeah...there is some crazy guy with white hair banging on my door saying something about a flux capacitor and a De Lorean. Any ideas?
    GREAT SCOTT! YOU NEED TO . . . um, wait . . . nope, nevermind, lost it.
  • You fool! That paradox could cause the whole forum to explode! You'll kill us all!
    It appears you are attempting some sort of causa sui project, that, or you just have the hots for your mom, Oedipus McFly.

And just because I can't resist: "Ooh, a lesson in not changing history from mister 'I'm-my-own-grandpa'!"
    Heh. Futurama reference.

What would it be like being your own father?
  • It would protect you from the evil brain rays, allowing you and Nibbler to save the Universe.