This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Spiderman: One more day

edited September 2007 in Manga/Comics

So finally the weekly spiderman started today and I will say that in the first read I was kind of surprised to see this new side of spidey, but it will not bring new spider-man fans. However, it does neatly describe all the most important stories of Spiderman since its creation. Which I am glad to see since I totally missed out spiderman from the 80s and 90s.. It works better as a small spidey encyclopedia.

Comments

• I loved the Spiderman Ironman fight but over all there was no distinction between this story and Back in Black. I also don't see a big direction for the story going to 3 books a month.
  • I also don't see a big direction for the story going to 3 books a month.
    I haven't read any of the main Spider-Man books except for the first trade of Friendly Neighborhood, which was ok. However, I do plan on reading an issue or two when Amazing moves to thrice monthly. The reason? Dan frekin Slott.
  • edited September 2007
    I loved the Spiderman Ironman fight but over all there was no distinction between this story and Back in Black. I also don't see a big direction for the story going to 3 books a month.

Black in Back went out with a ...... with nothing really there was no proper resolution to that series, only an awesome fight with The Kingpin.
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Ok, so I was able to read the final issue of One more day and it was what I have being expecting. In my opinion is a good thing because it gives Peter a fresh start.
  • I'd love to start reading One More Day; I will once the trade paperbacks come out. It's a lot easier for me to splurge all at once rather than having so much money every week. ^_^;
  • Given how the arc's been met as well as Shadow the Hedgehog, I would not bother.
  • Has it..? I'd really like to start reading Spiderman though. The other superheros have no interest in me, and I'm otherwise just waiting for Watchmen to be returned to my teacher so I can read it...