This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scryms desire for arcade boxing fulfilled?

edited January 2008 in Video Games
EA announces an arcade Boxer for the Wii

Let's see if FaceBreaker is Punch Out quality. Really depends on if they can manage to implement some good boxing motion controls.

Comments

• EA is doing it which is not a good sign.
  • EA is doing it which is not a good sign.
    Why is that? EA actually makes very decent games. It's just the EA strategy of releasing the same thing every year that is annoying and lame, which shouldn't apply to this rather obscure and foremost new IP. I'd actually say it is better to have EA working on that than any other publisher with the success of Fight Night Round 3, although that was a different developer team.
  • What the hell!? The guy falling got hit from his left! Yet his lower jaw bends to the left!
  • What the hell!? The guy falling got hit from his left! Yet his lower jaw bends to the left!
    It's bouncing back. Watch some slow motion boxing videos. It really happens like that when someone gets hit in the face.
  • It's bouncing back. Watch some slow motion boxing videos. It really happens like that when someone gets hit in the face.
    True, but they exaggerated it too much making it look weird as described.
  • edited February 2008
    True, but they exaggerated it too much making it look weird as described.
    It's cartoon style, wtf! Let me guess, Wile E. Coyote can't lift an anvil either. Sheesh.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • It's cartoon style, wtf! Let me guess, Wile E. Coyote can't lift an anvil either. Sheesh.
    I know that. It just looks odd.