This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Zenkaikon 2008 in King of Prussia (near Philly) PA

edited February 2008 in Conventions
Zenkaikon 2008 will be on October 17-18, 2008 at the Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center in King of Prussia PA.

The con will kick off on the evening of Friday, October 17 with concerts,a Cosplay Ball, gaming and other special events. A full day of convention action will follow on Saturday, October 18 with video screenings, concerts, gaming, cosplay masquerade, the new Zenkaikon favorites – the anime version of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" and The Cosplay Dating Game, and so much more!

Find out even more info at the official website: http://www.zenkaikon.com :)

Hope to see some of you there! I helped out at the Zenkaikon table at Katsucon, and will be gophering (and hopefully running an MMORPG panel) at Zenkaikon!

Comments

• hey who is this?

Just curious, I'm the Head of Panels for Zenkaikon and was wondering who created a account to talk on the board when they could have just asked me to do it ^_^ and look less spammy ^_^
  • Hey this is Kristyn. ^_^ Didn't mean to look spammy, was just trying to let people know about the con since I didn't see any other threads about it >.> I saw GeekNights at Katsucon and thought they were cool, so wanted to join the board anyway.
  • Don't worry: that didn't even begin to set off my spam sense. ^_~