This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Not going to Otakon?

edited July 2006 in Everything Else
If you're not going to Otakon, I imagine you'll be pretty bored. So I've updated my OPML. Maybe you'll discover some new podcasts to listen to and provide some meager entertainment while you sit at home and dream of convention awesomeness. Everyone else post links to your OPML also, in case there are shows everyone else is missing out on.

Comments

• This is just my work list so it's by no means comprehensive. Even so, there's a lot of quality in there so have at it: Teh Podcasts
  • A great podcast put on by the New England Skeptical Society:
    The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe
  • Woah, that' is an awesome podcast, Kilarney.
  • edited July 2006
    Und voila: http://www.geeklectic.com/pub/uploads/Links/podcasts.opml

That file might change when I update it with all my podcasts (these are just the ones I have at work at the moment), but most of them are there now. I highly recommend 1up Yours, Gaming Steve and History According To Bob.
    Post edited by crowe on
  • Here's mine: podcasts.opml. Man, that's a lot of podcasts. I really have to get out of the house less.

BTW, please disregard the entry for French Maid TV. There is nothing wrong with receiving advice from hot women dressed in French maid outfits. I am not some kind of prevert. And also, don't try to impurify all of my precious bodily fluids, you communists. Thanks.
  • I notice several of you are still subscribed to the PA Podcast. Have they done anything recently? I unsubscribed when it sounded like they weren't going to keep to a set schedule (which I took to say never do another one again).
  • I notice several of you are still subscribed to the PA Podcast. Have they done anything recently? I unsubscribed when it sounded like they weren't going to keep to a set schedule (which I took to say never do another one again).
    No, they haven't done anything recently. However, it doesn't hurt to stay subscribed. That way I'll be sure to get a new episode if they ever come out with one. If they decide to cancel it forever, I'll hear about it on their website.
  • yea it's not like it costs money to stay subsribed to it! I've had a couple of my favs disappear for a few months only to reappear suddenly!
  • As an aside, I also downloaded the Democracy player and have subscribed to several internet video shows. The Show with Ze Frank is one of the funniest daily things I've seen in a while.
  • Listen to Rob and John's hundreds of archived shows. All of them hilarious.

www.topofthepods.com
  • Wow...this forum is empty. I wish I was at Otakon right now :(
  • I really liked teh PA podcast, too bad they haven't done anything in a while
  • I know, I really enjoyed the ramblings that slowly coelseced into a strip. It was kind of like a director's commentary only for webcomics.