This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• This is me during my school's annual tricycle race around campus during homecoming. It's a lot harder than you think.
    Ooooh, now I can make sense of your Facebook pic, I thought you were just on your way to kiss the pavement from a regular bike.
  • Here is a more recent one of me. I'm the guy with the hat holding the struggling kid. It's from camp this past summer.

• Me playing *water* pong in my basement...I'm losing pretty bad, lol.
    edited November 2007
    Zombie! Aaaaaaaaaah! XD

Sadly I have no digital camera, not even one on my mobile phone (I wouldn't know about it even if it were there though). But think of a 19 year old Dutch male, 186 something centimeters (feets and inches are less accurate, also this was measured a year or so ago, blech), weighing 61 kilograms (yes, I'm light), brown hair and requires glasses.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited November 2007
    Here's a picture of me hiking from a couple years back:

Here's a school picture from a couple decades ago:
    Post edited by xenomouse on

• Sadly I have no digital camera, not even one on my mobile phone (I wouldn't know about it even if it were there though). But think of a 19 year old Dutch male, 186 something centimeters (feets and inches are less accurate, also this was measured a year or so ago, blech), weighing 61 kilograms (yes, I'm light), brown hair, cat ears and requires glasses.
    Fixed.

My girlfriend 자연 and myself. We are traveling in the elevator of the Bank of China tower, Hong Kong.
  • Well my hair is longer now, but most of the time I look like This

But sometimes I feel like looking weird and this is what happens
  • edited November 2007
    Here's what one should never do when looking at a camera

And that's me when I stay up too late and have a not too good sleep (and no one should even dare to compare my hair to Aeris' or Helena's)

Most of the time I use Contact Lenses, I only wear my glasses when I'm at home
    Post edited by Jain7th on

Me, copied from a friend's flickr here.
  • Me

Me, as of about 2 months ago

claire

My someday-geeky daughter
  • Ah, WaterIsPoison, marching band uniforms are hard to be sexy in. xD

Uh, I don't have a recent picture, I just got my hair cut.
    But...
    Short brown hair(Dyed frequently), blue eyes, short(VERY short. 5' 0"), braces(Ick.), glasses only when at home.

If that tells you anything.
  • edited November 2007
    Ah, WaterIsPoison, marching band uniforms are hard to be sexy in. xD
    Liar!
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Jain7th....got damn hot! <3
  • Here's a recent picture of me.

• This is a pretty terrifying picture of my best friend Nikki and I taken a few weeks ago.
    To be fair she doesnt usually look like that so here's a picture of her normally and because I'm afraid she'll stop by here's a small picture of what she usually looks like.
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Toilet.
  • edited November 2007
    I've had a few health problems and blah blah blah. My wife took the unauthorized photo of me (the one on the left) while we were on vacation in June. When I saw that I realized I needed to do something. 4 months later, Oct. 10th, the picture on the right was taken, I've lost 15lbs since then. I started at 309 and I'm shooting for 220. I am at 245 right now, and for reference of scale I’m 6’6” tall.

4-months
    Post edited by am_dragon on
  • Good job!
  • An updated pic of me. image
  • Thought i would add some pictures of me...

At my friends birthday shindig

In paris with the Notre Dame in the background
  • Caught mid-rant. :)
  • edited March 2008

Baby Fred has stubble.
    Post edited by Norvu on

• School photo
    Originality ftw.
  • Conference Room 25 B

Remember my plan for world domination? This is Me in my lair.

Me next to a Motorcycle

A recent picture of me in L.A.
  • Originality ftw.
  • [photo]
    You look scary! D: :P
  • edited March 2008
    In all my photos, somehow I have not accrued any of myself. So I'll take one now with the nearest thing at hand, which is my cell phone.
    The lighting is not the most flattering, but the cost/benefit to impress you folks doesn't really figure.image
    Post edited by spotdart on
  • Here's an updated picture of me, from DC. I was there last week.

• Here is one of myself from Naka-kon 2008. It was taken by a friend of mine, so I am ganking it from his Flickr account.
    I am a simple daikon farmer with a dream of a dome.
  • Here I am, playing my beautiful acoustic bass in my thermal long underwear. This was taken in an RV in San Francisco in between sailing races, hence the slight sunburn and sunglass tan.