This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Awesome high-schoolers punk cops

edited March 2008 in Everything Else
Several jocks were suspended after Wisconsin school administrators saw pictures of them drinking from red cups and assumed they were using alcohol.

That's when this awesome kid decided to be awesome and awesomely kicked some awesome ass.

Comments

• Pure awesomes.
  • xD That's awesome.

I wonder if they're on an acreage? That'd be the only way to avoid a noise violation. =3 Plus the roads..
  • Haha, Pure Win.
  • Sweet as hell. I really wish me and my friends could pull something off that's that epic....oh well, I guess.

Also, I thought Minnesota, not Wisconsin, had the Canadian accents....or was it just me who thought that most of them sounded like they had a Canadian accent?
  • Epic win.

I also hope this shows people that party awesomeness is increased when intoxicating beverages are not present. Maybe a fad of no-alcohol will sweep the country. It all depends on whether kids think pissing off adults is more fun than getting drunk.
  • Epic win.

I also hope this shows people that party awesomeness is increased when intoxicating beverages are not present. Maybe a fad of no-alcohol will sweep the country. It all depends on whether kids think pissing off adults is more fun than getting drunk.
    I wish that this would be the case, but most teenagers would not view the drinking of soda over alcohol at a party would not be as rebellious as the drinking of alcohol underage.
  • edited March 2008
    I wish that this would be the case, but most teenagers would not view the drinking of soda over alcohol at a party would not be as rebellious as the drinking of alcohol underage.
    Correction:
    I wish that this would be the case, but most teenagers would not view the drinking of soda over alcohol at a party to be as rebellious as the drinking of alcohol underage.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Yeah, well, they're from Wisconsin, so that already tells you something. ~_^
  • It all depends on whether kids think pissing off adults is more fun than getting drunk.
    Well, that's how me and my friends are. Unfortunately, not many people from my school are like that, though. (for the record, most of my friends don't go to my school)
  • Very clever. Love it.
  • If this is the same root-beer kegger, I remember that the principal said that this "doesn't give enough seriousness to the problem of teen drinking" or something like that.
  • Sticking it to The Man FTW.
  • Nice. FTW.