This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 080422 - Yaoi Favorites

jccjcc
edited April 2008 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights, we talk about our secret obsession with boy-on-boy animated action. In the news, Hard Gay is soon to be a father, and Neil Gaiman's been hit in the face with a pipe.

Scott's Thing - Ron Jeremy Mii for the Wii
Rym's Thing - Disturbing AMVs

Comments

• I clicked the link and got up to go get a drink and a soon as I heard my speakers start Rick Rolling, I though to my self...

DAMN It!

I though I was safe from Rick Rolls on FRC
  • Is it wrong if I've memorized the youtube ID's for the more popular Rick Rolls so I don't click on them?
  • ... Yes that is wrong.
  • I'm glad Libsyn spat up an ACCESS DENIED in my face before I got hoaxed.

I was just about to post in Scott's thread about how he jumped the gun. Irony.
  • Nice to see Hard Gay is going well.
  • Good try, jcc. One, it's not Wednesday! Two, they wouldn't but if they did the gay thread would explode into chaos. Hell, the internet surrounding this would explode and the world will end.
  • Good try, jcc. One, it's not Wednesday! Two, they wouldn't but if they did the gay thread would explode into chaos. Hell, the internet surrounding this would explode and the world will end.
    I'd prefer implosions. Nice job jcc, uuiU.
  • Hard Gay a father? I know the whole hard gay thing is probably just his TV persona, but I cant help but think that thats gonna be one screwed up kid. Oh well, congrats and best of luck to him.
    A fellow can dream, can't he? :)