This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Skeptologists

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
So if you haven't been listening to The Skeptics Guide to the Universe (if you haven't, why not!?) there is a new T.V show in production called The Skeptologists. It is a science based show which will use skeptical thinking to debunk several popularized myths. However, they need our help to get the show picked up by T.V. executives. All you need to do is send a short e-mail to skeptologists@newrule.com saying something like "Hey, I would really like it if this show was on television." That's it, that's all you have to do.

Here is a trailer they just recently released giving an overview and feel of the show.
D0xAv_CEuaE

Comments

• Names to faces.. weird. I'll be looking forward to this coming out in the UK (three years from now).
  • edited April 2008
    Names to faces.. weird. I'll be looking forward to this coming out in the UK (three years from now).
    Oh really? I think if it's good enough such time barriers are malleable ;)
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Ha, it's so weird to see Brian Dunning and Stephen Novella in real life.

Thanks for the link.
  • I haven't listened to the latest Skeptics Guide podcast yet (saving it for my 8 hour flight tomorrow), but yeah! I'm really hoping this show gets on well =]
  • I love both Stephen Novella's and Brian Dunning's podcasts. Plus, this has Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer. This show is going to be awesome.
  • I love both Stephen Novella's and Brian Dunning's podcasts. Plus, this has Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer. This show is going to be awesome.
    Don't forget Michael Shermer, one of the pioneers of the Skeptic movement.
  • Kirsten Sanford a.k.a. Dr. Kiki is incredibly awesome. I really hope this gets picked up.