This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX!

edited August 2006 in Conventions
So... anybody going to PAX? I am, and will spending much time in the Wireless Lounge accepting challenges to DS duels! I suppose any further comments about excitement, events there, etc. would be best saved for after I find out if anyone else in the forums is going.

So... anybody?

Comments

• I want to. Every year, I want to. It's just not worth it to travel to the west coast for one event. Especially now that I hate the US airlines more than I ever have, and I really don't want to give them my money...
  • So... anybody going to PAX? I am, and will spending much time in the Wireless Lounge accepting challenges to DS duels! I suppose any further comments about excitement, events there, etc. would be best saved forafterI find out if anyone else in the forums is going.

So... anybody?
    Next year, beware.
  • Like Rym I REALLY want to go. It's just to cost prohibitive.
  • Yeah I'll try and go next year. I've been really wanting to go. Well they said they plan to do an east coast PAX soon too, so that will be much easier.
  • This year's PAX is supposed to be coming with some huge announcements for the site. I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of them was a PAX east. Not that such a thing would help we of the flyover states...

Fucking coasts...
  • Coasts rock, we have boardwalks.
  • Woot! PAX is gonna be awesome. I wish I could leak teh TOP SECRET OMEGATHON FINAL GAME, but I'm sworn to secrecy. One of the perks and downfalls of being one of the enforcers. I have to say, though, Khoo has some Major aces up his sleve for next year, and a couple for this: It's going to be awesome. The death of e3 certainly does a lot: Look for huge displays from everyone who's coming. Which doesn't include Sony, in another point of ball dropping: They called Khoo only a month ago to see about getting space. About 2 months past the deadline, guys.

Anyway: If you happen to be in the Red Lion Tabletop room late at night, look for me. I'll be staffing, but I'll have plenty of free time to play a couple games of whatever.
  • Awesome! Someone! Woot! I don't know how much tabletop I'll get in, since I'm staying at the Paragon (not very close to the Red Lion), but I'm bringing my copy of Puerto Rico just in case.

I'm so pumped. This work day can't end fast enough...