This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Little Girl Giant

edited August 2006 in Everything Else
This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. Can you imagine being a kid and seeing this? Amazing...

Comments

• I'm not going to lie, thats a little creepy.
  • Yeah, I imagine most little kids would be scared as hell. Of course, that depends on the kid and the degree of littleness. It is however, quite an amazing feat of engineering and puppeteering.
  • That made me smile and a bit sad too. It's beautiful.
  • I'm not going to lie, thats a little creepy.
    I would say it's a big creepy...
  • That is pretty damn cool. Why don't we have people doing stuff like that here?
  • It's like a bjork video.
  • ...wow. I'm at a total loss of words.

I love public displays of art like this. I hope this becomes a travelling thing.
  • I was surprised by how much personality they were able to give her, considering she's so big and has to be a difficult puppet to move realistically...
  • I was surprised by how much personality they were able to give her, considering she's so big and has to be a difficult puppet to move realistically...
    It's the eyes and hair that make it come alive. The concertina mouth is slightly horrific, though. And the tongue is waaay creepy.
  • Yeah. Watching it, I had a few moments of "Good Lord, please stop licking that lollipop!!" >_<