This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• No, I meantInternet People
    That one is nowhere near "We didn't start the Fire"... Ah well.
  • edited May 2008
    HOLD IT!?
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Doing the "Fishstick" - An Instructional Video:

This was posted to BoingBoing just last night, and stems from descriptions in an episode of the podcast You Look Nice Today.
  • I know that I have used the strangemaps blog a bit to often as a thing of the day, but this is just to awesome to not post it here.
  • edited May 2008
    Here is the other Alice in Wonderland song that Pogo has done. Lost by Pogo. I am putting this as my thing of the day because I can't stop listening to either of these songs! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have!
    Post edited by tranceotaku on
  • *sigh* And here I was hoping that the Gay thread would be the first on the forum to break 1000... Second place isn't so bad, I guess. :)
  • One thousand get.
  • Are people waiting for someone else to submit post number 1999 so they can have 2000?
  • One thousand get.
    Oh come on, do you really wish to bring FAIL GET here? At least you could've posted a TotD. And you missed it.

Anyways, to start the next thousand off, let us do it properly:
  • At least you could've posted a TotD. And you missed it.
    I didn't miss it.
  • At least you could've posted a TotD. And you missed it.
    I didn't miss it.
    Eh?
    # Comments 1002
    # Last comment by Andrew
    Your post I'm citing here is thus post #1002, my previous post is #1001, and the post before that, post number 1000 was the post made by lukeburrage. Do the math, 50 posts a page, with the 50st post being at the bottom and 20 pages. That makes 1000 posts with the 1000th at the bottom of page 20.

I guess whispered comments screw topic counts like these up.
  • Mine says myself's post was the 1000th.
  • Your post I'm citing here is thus post #1002, my previous post is #1001, and the post before that, post number 1000 was the post made by lukeburrage. Do the math, 50 posts a page, with the 50st post being at the bottom and 20 pages. That makes 1000 posts with the 1000th at the bottom of page 20.
    My post is at the bottom of page 20. Anyways, it doesn't matter because I say I win. KTHXBAI
  • This video cracks me up :D

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1815712

"Hey guys have you seen my, woah, I'll come back later"
  • "Hey guys have you seen my, woah, I'll come back later"
    Wa-wa-wa-wasuremono.. Uwah?
  • edited May 2008
    PEPSIMAN!

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Everybody knows paint. Some great pieces of art are drawn in MS Paint in OVER 9000!!!! hours. Of course such great software needs improvement, even Microsoft knows that. So apparently you can now customize your zoom level.
  • Go Go Video Game Cancellations due to censorship, and gamers bypassing it.

• edited May 2008
    The new Reddit, with more emphasis on the subreddit system, and a more web 2.0 look.
    And, The Phoenix's Twitter. You can even ask questions of "it".
    Post edited by Neito on

• The absolute truth.

• I cried. Still am.
  • edited May 2008
    Maybe this kind of thing has been mentioned before... custom Mario levels as rhythm tracks: damnit
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • edited May 2008
    If anyone has been counting, correct me, but yeah, that's perhaps the seventh repost.
    However, this one differs notably in that the voices are included in the music. I think the whole thing probably worked better without them, though you should still hear it with the voices to get a fuller perspective.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on

• I love things like this. Imagine, if you combine this and the 3-D Wii remote helmet hack, you could create a video "game" that could let you skateboard through real life cities.
    edited May 2008
    If anyone has been counting, correct me, but yeah, that's perhaps the seventh repost.
    However, this one differs notably in that the voices are included in the music. I think the whole thing probably worked better without them, though you should still hear it with the voices to get a fuller perspective.
    Heh, I kind of prefer that version above the lyric-less one. Then again, I also laugh out loud when listening to that song (the non-mario one) with English lyrics.
    Ferrets.
    Awesome. Ferret zombie is great!
    I cried. Still am.
    *sob* That's a great animation.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Yes my favorite video game commentator is back!

• edited May 2008
    IT'S A TRAP!
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
    IT'S A TRAP!
    I posted that on Halolz today (I'm the new editor.) I'm glad to see other people liked it, its hard to resist a good, "It's a trap."