This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 061114 - Dig Dug

RymRym
edited November 2006 in Video Games

Tonight on GeekNights, we review an old classic: Dig Dug. In the news, the PS3 is launched in Japan, to much craziness.

Scott's Thing - Digital Unrest
Rym's Thing - Phoenix Wrong

Comments

• That was a pretty awesome nes game :D
  • Ya know what...I didn't think that Phoenix Wrong was all that funny.

Now THIS I loved...
  • Do you have a link to the articles about the Playstation stuff you talked about? Specifically the number of consoles sold vs the number of games sold. That was hilarious.
  • Wow... That comic you posted is so close to being ripped off of Penny Arcade I could spit. ^_~
  • edited November 2006
    Uhh... guys... Sony said a while ago that it would only have 80,000 units for the Japanese launch. (reduced from 100,000)
    See this article dated October 30th.

It looks like they managed to do a little better than their prediction of 80,000, though.

By the way... P.T. Barnum wants you to come to this party.
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • Wow... That comic you posted is so close to being ripped off of Penny Arcade I could spit. ^_~
    Yep. Stupid lame of this dude.
  • Rym: "If they're hobos, they're probably not that bright anyway."
  • I have (had, my phone broke) a mobile version of digdug on my phone. It was absolutely fantastic, the sound was right on target and the scoring was accurate. I miss it so... :-(
  • Hm. Is the DS game any good? Driller Spirits?
  • You could always do a month of Wii Wednesday reviews, with regular games night pushed to Thursday so you can cover RE4 and others.
  • You could always do a month of Wii Wednesday reviews, with regular games night pushed to Thursday so you can cover RE4 and others.
    Do you mean move anime to Thursday?
  • Indeed. My bad.