This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hilarious lady flips out on a telemarketer

edited May 2007 in Everything Else
This is hilarious

"YOU CALLED MY NUMBER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"You're a murderer, a hater, a life destroyer"
"People DIIIIEEEEEEEE"
"You don't compare yourself to RAPE?"

^_^

Comments

• I'm listening to this right now (3:30). This lady is a little too crazy to be believable, actually, a LOT too crazy. But, the first amendment, man. Gotta love it XD
  • Here's another type of people to hate. People who think they know their rights, but really don't.
  • edited May 2007
    Here's another type of people to hate. People who think they know their rights, but really don't.
    My best friend was gang raped because of what you just posted, Sail!! The police are gonna hunt you down!! :P
    Post edited by whatever on
  • That has made my day. Alex is the man.
  • edited May 2007
    "You can hear the click. You guys...
    *silence*
    I heard a click"

Something is clicking in her head all right. XDD
    I have a new found respect for telemarketers. I can't believe this guy didn't just hang up.
    Post edited by fuurin on
  • You will be audited for the rest of your life! Don't you care?

I would not have been able to stay that calm with this woman.
  • The only reason I hesitate to say that this is fake are my experiences with mentally disturbed people in hospitals and on the street. She sounds exactly like some real people I've seen...
  • edited May 2007
    I have no doubt this is real, when I worked for Verizon Wireless customer service this lady was like every 20th caller.

This lady is crazier...
    Post edited by Corbin on
  • I tried pretty hard to find any mention of this in news publications, based only on the Mecklensburg County Sheriff's Office tag on the photo. No dice.
  • edited May 2007
    I have no doubt this is real, when I worked for Verizon Wireless customer service this lady was like every 20th caller.

This lady is crazier...
    Those damn "dork-sided" people fuxing with Jesus' name XD

And then she accepted the money. What the hell? I thought she said it was devil money. XD
    Post edited by whatever on